Toa Mangai of Ice's Kanohi Canonization Poll

I suppose that I will cast my vote for the Mask of Conjuring.

2 Likes

Really, between Nidhiki, Nuparu and Chiara we have too many Volitaks.

My voteā€™s for Conjuring. Because it sounds 2uberl337haxor4u.

4 Likes

AND Mazeka who is a Ko-Matoran.

I vote for Huna, because itā€™s the same idea but only has been used on one character.

2 Likes

Can I cast my own?

Iā€™d really say he should have the Kanohi Pakari. It would look cool on a Toa Metru, plus I feel like the Toa Mangai should have a guy who is their back-up when it comes to strength, and you donā€™t always expect that when it comes to a Toa of Ice.

I donā€™t care if it doesnā€™t fit. We need variety in the BIONICLE universe.

3 Likes

Any Kanohi not banned works.

Tell your friendsā€¦ We still need about 30 more votes.

3 Likes

Changed my mind. (I think Iā€™d make a good politician)

This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.

Iā€™m temporarily closing this. I am going to talk with the other TTV members about this topic, but until then, this stays closed.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lewajohnson/RANDOM/sig.png

8 Likes

Alright, here is the scoop.

These kinds of topics are not allowed on these messages boards from here on out.

We at TTV loved the original story, as it was what we grew up with. In our own ways, we helped contribute to it, and will forever more be grateful to be a part of it. However, we do not agree with this extremely rapid and dare I say useless canonization for things such as obscure and contrived members of Lhikanā€™s Toa Team. We understand that the individual in question here is excited to be able to contribute, but in a lot of ways it hurts, offends, clutters, and annoys more than adds.

The TTV message boards also do not wish to host topics which will lead to such a decision. Right now, it isnā€™t the time, nor the place. The old story is over. A lot of people would like to preserve it, and move on.

We canā€™t tell you to go home, but this topic canā€™t stay here. Sorry.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lewajohnson/RANDOM/sig.png

9 Likes

Yeah, while we do support Greg continuing the old story in his old way, and we appreciate the fact that he still answers questions, Iā€™m not really a fan of pestering him about all this stuff.

-Mesonak

13 Likes