Toa Mata MOC Contest

Here or make a topic and link it here.

Can the moc be CCBS?

Sure! I actually kinda hope someone does one…

Well that’s me because, shortage of brown

Reminder to anyone doing this: ten days left till submissions close!

Isn’t it the 10 today?
I thought it ended on the 22?

It is, you’re right, I’m a sleep deprived idiot who can’t read a calender. TWELVE days left.

Ok, just checking because school kinda takes away 5 days D; but I am almost done

OK, so I’m not 100% on how to enter. So if I messed up just let me know. But here is my Tahu Revamp that I am entering:

Thanks for viewing my entry!

8 Likes

Wow. That’s great.

I guess you can say
That is lit

1 Like

Ahhhhhh-haha! I see what you did there.
So this competition is getting pretty…

heated?

1 Like

where did you get the piece on the back of his neck in mata red?

oh also, it looks really nice, I don’t know how to feel about the shield but it looks pretty nice

I have no idea where I got it because I never got this set, but it might have been from a thrift store haul or something:
That is the set it apparently came from.

Okay here is my entry.

The only mata mask I own is the stars one so that’s why the av-matoran head and that mask has been used.

The gear on the back is mainly just for looks and to emulate 01 tahu, but it can actually be turned, moving the black gear inside the torso as well.

Since I used the stars head he can also equip all of the golden armor. Y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶

2 Likes

Man this contest is getting pretty… heated?

Edited for double-post -legomaster

Here is my entry:

There is a way to change the gear function

Climbing Hooks

Daggers

Running

Size Comparison

Fixed formatting -legomaster

2 Likes

Yay for last minute entries! I was worried ThatchMac was gonna win by default… good to see that there’s actually going to be a competition. Anyways, submissions are open until the end of the day, winner will be announced on Monday.

1 Like

Someone has been attending leg day.

1 Like

Look at dem trans pieces.

A comparison

3 Likes

I think we should give tomorrow for the entries too but that’s just me