Toa Matau Revamp

29 Likes

his weapons are his wings but still awesome

1 Like

i feel the upper legs are a bit are a bit to thin but he looks pretty cool. maby the lower arms could use some work

5 Likes

R E I M A G I N A T I O N

anyways, not half bad.

though i must say, his legs and torso go for miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles

5 Likes

He looks too much like a bodybuilder, that also skipped leg day.

It’s a pretty cool look (minus the legs) but in my opinion it doesn’t work for Matau.

2 Likes

I feel like this would benefit from shortening the legs and torso a tad, but the style overall is pretty good.

1 Like

God dang it Matau! (I found myself saying that quite a lot while watching Legends Of Metry Nui for the first time)

Anyway, this is amazing dude. Great work.

1 Like

the shoulders, lower arms, legs, and torso really don’t work all that well

2 Likes

The shoulders could use cleaning up, and the legs as a whole are too skinny. The lower arms are nice in concept, but look really incomplete.

Overall, not bad, but could use work.

3 Likes

I like the torso and upper arms. Everything else needs work.

The lower legs might be alright, but the upper legs don’t work at all, they’re way too thin. I think the simplest thing you could do is use larger armor pieces.

The lower arms also don’t work. They need to be something else entirely.

Also, the red pins everywhere could be changed, if possible, but really he just needs a little work!

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t even originally planning on posting this moc, all the criticism you all have given are complaints I myself have with it, I just can’t seem to find a way to improve it, I was just going to scrap it when I built it but something has kept it alive on my shelf, I’m probably never going to fix the problems, and if I do it will be a totally overhauled design.

Thank you all for bothering to post criticism though, I do appreciate it, I just think I’m better off cutting my losses in this case, the moc is so far from my usual style that I don’t think there’s much I can do in its current form.

:sweat: sorry.

4 Likes

it’s ok, we all have a dud or two.

or several, like me

1 Like

I like the upper arms the most, the forearms are pretty cool but the legs look a bit basic in comparison also that the torso looks a bit long. [quote=“Payinku, post:11, topic:31562”]
all the criticism you all have given are complaints I myself have with it,
[/quote] Rehspeckt boiii

1 Like