Toa Metru Masks and Kanohi Kraahkan

So I wanted to draw some of the old Turaga’s masks in Brickonicle fashion:

I was gonna draw a Komau so I could segway into another thing but I couldn’t figure out how to make it(The Komau) work.
So if the Mask of Control from G2 is going to be a thing what about the Komau and if Makutas gonna be wearing said Mask of Control what about the Mask of Shadows?

I’m thinking Umarak. The one on the left has “corruption” based on Umarak’s mask and the right one obviously has Umarak’s horns.

~VernerL

17 Likes

The smiles don’t look good, but I suppose they’d translate better on a mini figure head. I really like Umarak’s design.

2 Likes

I really like these. The Komau translates into Brickonicle fashion surprisingly well.

1 Like

But I didn’t draw the Komau… I drew the Huna, Mahiki and Kraakhan, in that order.

~VernerL

Sorry, I meant the Mahiki. I always get those two mixed up. Its still really good.

1 Like

The drawings are good but I never really liked he style of having the mouths showing through, it’s dumb imo

Sorry, but that’s the official style, plus I like it like that.
I encourage you to draw them yourself with your favored design.

~VernerL

Cool, though the “corrupted” mask looks like you spilled somthing on the paper :stuck_out_tongue:.

Just kidding, just kidding. Plez don’t get triggered.

1 Like

Maybe I should’ve coloured it in, parts of the corrupted mask is supposed to be a transparent.