Toa Metru Nuva

Okay, so this is part of an alternate reality storyline I’m slowly working on.

The basic idea is that this is part of a universe where Vakama never returned to the Toa. At the pivotal moment where Vakama and Matau are fighting, Matau finds himself dangling over the edge just as he does in the main time line but instead of delivering the motivational speach about saving the matoran he berates Vakama. “Look at what you have become, you have just proven that I was right, you never should have been our leader.”
In a moment of rage Vakama ignites his weapon and severs Matau’s arm at the elbow leaving him to plumet to the ground below. As he follows him down to finish the job Whenua dives in to save the Toa of air but still in his enraged state Vakama plunges his weapon into Whenua’s chest, ending his life.
Realizing what he has done Vakama flees, eventually becoming King of the VIsorak, awakening Teridax and ruling over much of Metru nui and it’s now brainwashed Matoran, except a small number

In this time the 4 remaining toa escape. 3 make the decision to remain as Toa to continue the fight while Nokama becomes a Turaga to rescue the small number of Matoran they could save.
I haven’t come up with much more yet but this changes everything. The Toa Mata never wash up on Mata Nui and eventually the 3 remaining toa Metru find themselves fighting in Mangaia and become toa Nuva instead.

So backstory out of the way starting with Matau.
Now sporting a Wind Short spear, a new synthetic left arm (complements of Artakha) and an enhanced Rhotuka shield complements of the Rahaga.

Nuju now sports a pair of toothed tonfa blades

Onewa a Giant Mace staff.

We also have my Turaga Nokama revamp.

And just because I felt like having the entire team, a shrine for Whenua.

Also this came about as a result of me finding my old brickshelf account, so I’m slowly revamping mocs and continuing ideas. This came from an old Matau Nuva that I built back in 2007 lol

Also credits for the parts and colours go to.
Turret3471 Pack
Galva Pack
Bio Pack
KhingK
KingSidorak
Megawillbot
Voidhound
Mod20087
Gifthammer
Hermaeus_Jackson
MO6Z
Rothanak
and a few of my own.

If I have missed anyone or if anyone knows any more skilled artists that have parts free for download then please let me know, I’m always looking for new parts.

39 Likes

This alternate reality sounds interesting, plus your mocs are cool too.
Make feral Vakama now. :smiley:

3 Likes

Very cool, I’ve actually had a similar idea for a while, but instead of full customs I had just planned on doing what Lego did with the actual Nuva and just slap some shiny armor and new limb pieces onto the regular Toa Metru. Honestly I like your version better.

1 Like

Hey, thanks a lot. I’m planning it out slowly but Emperor Vakama is one of the mocs on my Brickshelf so he’s gunna be coming up at some point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yay you took the 2005 story and made it even more edgy /s

these are pretty nice!
i like nuju the best.
also OG matau nuva is pretty sweet as well.

Wait just one second, you killed Whenua :anguished:

1 Like

Don’t blame me, blame the deranged smelt head.

But vakama would never do something like that!

1 Like

I mean, he was trying to kill Matau, the combination of Hordika venom and Roodaka’s manipulation pretty much turned him into the Bionicle version of Anakin Skywalker, so i’m sure he would have gone all out evil with just a little extra push, say Matau not reminding him of who he was meant to be.

But why Whenua? why not Nuju? Nobody likes him!

I kind of have story plans that relate to Whenua that pretty much required him to be out of the way :wink:
I also figured that he would be more likely to run in to try to save Matau from the crazed Vakama.
That and Blue and white is my favorite colour combo so there was no way I was gunna kill Nuju off :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, I get it, but still Whenua is worth it for the memes

whenua, solek II /s

1 Like

Electric Boogaloo.

1 Like

wait!
there’s already whenua memes!

1 Like

That was the one I was talking about

2 Likes