toa naho

Hello! I made naho moc.
I hope you enjoy it’

34 Likes

ok, ngl, this is probably my favourite naho so far
i love the weapons and colors, the custom build looks really great, my only real issue is the leg proportions, maybe swap the shins and thighs around, looks just a bit better when the legs are bent
still looks really great, i love the torso - i also dont usually ask for these but potentially breakdown photos? i would quite like to try replicate this!

6 Likes

Hello! Thank you for complimenting my moc! The silhouette from big thighs to small feet is intended for a sleek image.
I’ll post about the torso when I have time.

4 Likes

The best Naho I’ve seen so far! The shaping is on point! However it would be even better if she is the same height as Lhikan.

5 Likes

Just a question. Could you put some slopes on the feet? It would make them look less short in comparison with the rest of the figure. Also, that is an epic torso!

3 Likes

super great design and the overall look of the moc is superb

4 Likes

The metru+medium blue combo looks really nice, and the lower half of the body+the legs is great. I’m not quite sure about the upper half of the body, but idk what it is, though overall she looks great.

4 Likes

I love her smaller size, and the torso is great! My biggest gripe is her feet, they just seem a little too boxy, and the forward articulation looks pretty limited.

3 Likes

Best Naho so far, easily. I love mocs that can be effectively posed.

4 Likes

I got feedback and fixed the foot

7 Likes

Perfect! I love how the last picture looks like she’s about to curb stomp someone.

2 Likes

I updated her weapon.

9 Likes

Now it’s a disk launcher showdown.

3 Likes