Toa Nidhiki, The Renegade Toa Mangai (Fanon contets entry)

After seeing the vote for the next canon contest, I saw that Nidhiki was the most wanted character behind the golden skinned being. So I decided to update my old Nidhiki moc and made a future entry for his future contest in prevision if it was organised prematurely.

Some poses

Story moments of the character
Nidhiki with Lhikan and Tuyet

Meeting Lariska

Surprise !

The birth of a Dark hunter

Breakdown photos

And a turnaround
Nidhiki

Links for custom parts and stud.io file

Bionicle Toa Nidhiki's Air Scythe by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Kanohi Volitak, Great Mask of Stealth by KhingK - Thingiverse
Nidhiki - Google Drive

My stud.io pack: Scmdex Pack - Google Drive

I hope you will appreciate this model. Every constructive suggestions to enhance the model are welcome

15 Likes

Nice. Between the long torso and the short forearms, I can’t help but notice that his hands barely come to his hips, if that. It might help to try a different lower arm piece.

2 Likes

Not bad at all. Arms are a little short, but overall the moc is nice. Cool job

1 Like

In second tought, they are effectively small (even if human proportions are not really an issue for bionicle humanoid characters, look at iruini’s legs, the glatorian arms, etc…). I’ll try to modify that.

2 Likes

Is this better ?

4 Likes

Cool.

2 Likes

Looks really good

2 Likes

looks great!

2 Likes

Quick update: A small color update to give him a more greenish armor than the original had.

To make it buildable IRL without painting (which is a terrible idea for socket ball joint), I had to compromise by using the 2008 version of the double socket connectorin black.

3 Likes

Looks pretty neat. Nice job

2 Likes