Toa Nidhiki(ver.Bu) - "Entry version"

Thank you again @Ghid ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

I still don’t know what the rules of the Nidhiki contest will be, so I painted this mask as a kind of insurance. :wink:

4 Likes

What paint did you use for the mask? It looks like a perfect match!

Awesome MOC btw!

2 Likes

I’m still mad at the fact Nidhiki can’t have a Kualsi shaped Volitak :laughing: also, since the set has a regular green Vahki brain piece, shouldn’t his heroic form have a Toa Metru brain piece in that exact color? Since that tone wasn’t made available by Lego before the end of Bionicle’s run, there’s the 3D printing option. I saw some Instagram users made those along painted masks.

Well in theory you could always use the dark green eye stock(stalk? whatever) that came with Onua, that’s probably the closest you can get.

1 Like

True, you’re right

1 Like

i believe i actually have one of those

1 Like

iirc the trans green brain piece came with Toa Whenua

2 Likes

Thank you for comments! :wink:
And I have a reason not to adopt green in his eyes-after all, it’s an artistic point of view.

In fact, all Rahaga mutated by Roodaka had orange eyes-I didn’t think Toa Hagah had all orange eyes in common at this point, and I was convinced (Toa Norik was actually a yellow-green eye).
So at this point, it turns out that the mutation by Roodaka does not necessarily leave the eye color before the mutation.

Furthermore, I recognize that le-Toa’s eye color is particularly unstable.
Iruini’s eye color was Red-Orange, Matau’s color was red, and Lewa’s was yellow-green.
I, of course, intended to be in contrast when lined up with Lhikan, but if the reason is taken from canon information, at least many of the Le-Toa transformed from Matoran have reddish eyes.
So I gave a priority from the fact that there was such color in their eyes.
(Lewa’s origin is special, and Inika-Kongu and Mahli-Kongu are due to some special transformation.) :wink: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

And This is my coloring concept.
I’m so glad if you understand this method! :wink: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Nice, very nice. Super smooth build and great torso. One of the best I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Wow, this is great! The torso design is amazing!

2 Likes

Is there strain of pieces on the back of the scythe’s blade? Just curious

1 Like

It looks like you’d be able to angle all the elements of the scythe to eliminate tension, so my guess is that that’s what Bukkey did.

6 Likes

Thank you @Alucia , @Enbeanie ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Could you make a picture of Nidhiki with a green Kualsi? I was wondering if it would fit and it’s a very popular choice.

2 Likes

Thank you @Voyager ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

But sorry, I don’t have green Kualsi, because the set had never be sold in Japan, and I am a follower of Vokital-shape! really sorry! :cry:

4 Likes

Since the contest is over, would you eventually make instruction for this wonderful moc?

7 Likes

nice to see a proper green mask version

Real shame you’ll never get to use this. I would have definitely voted for this, and for your Tuyet. Keep building though, you’ve inspired me to build my own stuff, and am working on a Nidhiki!

1 Like

I love him so much, I could easily imagine him as looking like this, you captured his essence perfectly and beautifully, be proud of what you did :blush:

4 Likes

Sorry to late!
I’ve shared the Instructions for Duck’s Fanon Contest!
If you liked it, Please give your vote! :revolving_hearts: :blush:

13 Likes