Toa Nuparu- A G1 Bionicle moc by AmazingDirtHunter

So you may be wondering what this is. The basic idea is that both the inika and mahri teams were kind of odd groups of toa, and i made a Nuparu moc based on what I thought he would look like if he became a toa the normal way, hope that makes sense. Either way here it is, nothing much.

Thanks for looking, criticise if you wish, but I’m sure this guy will be scrapped soon anyway.

12 Likes

More orange is needed, other than that perfect, though the hands look awkward in some poses

8.6/10 Great job :thumbsup:

cough

cough

It’s an image of Onua Mata

He did

It would help if that were the piece you sent.
It is this

(All black)
Not
The one used on skull basher

I thought you were directing me to hero factory beast feet used on skull basher.

Either way they are very similar so the MOC doesn’t look too beast like

Yeah but you’re argument was the beast claws made him beast like, but they are just as beast like as Onua’s claws from '01

And you want bulk

Still not seeing how he looks too beast like, my Grim Reaper MOC looks more beast like than this and he doesn’t use beast claws at all (except his feet but sshhh)

Your view that it’s subjective is subjective :wink:

Nah, ok. BTW I agree with you on the chest printing in JtO, it should be 3d. Especially on the skullies.

1 Like

Let’s just leave it, it’s a matter of opinion. As a way of apologising if I got a bit too moody with this argument, I invited you to my MOC topic for the Grim Reaper I made

1 Like