Toa Nuva Phantoka Ver.Alu

Phew, well I intended to make these like a year ago after I made my original Mistika revamps. I’m honestly glad I waited though since these are way better than they would have been back then.
So similar to the 2.0 Mistika, I wanted to bring these into a uniform style, with unique differences between them in terms of height build and details and I can honestly say that I am SO happy with how they turned out.
So without further ado.

Lewa
Lewa was a simple one. Make him look aerodynamic and fast. The toa of Air should look like he was made to fly.

The Skyblaster is a detailed up version of KrayDay’s Skyblaster model and I really do like it.

Same as the Mistika, I wanted a couple of different weapons, Lewa was an easy one, sword and Axe.

The shoulder blades on the original set caused a massive amount of obstruction with the arm and head movement, so he now has smaller ones.

Tanma looking great, changed up the blades though.

I wanted the Midak Ammo to look like they are a shell filled with light.

The height difference is just crazy.

Kopaka
I really disliked the Kopaka Phantoka set, it lost a lot of what made Kopaka cool imo. So the goal was simply to make him cool again lol

The fact that they replaced his sword with a Bayonet was odd but where did his shield go?

Brought back his twinblade as his alt weapon as well though.

The original set was lacking any form of propulsion, his wings made him into nothing but a glider, so now he can actually keep up.

Solek, every ones favorite Matroran.

Really love these parts a lot.

Pohatu
Pohatu was such a weird set, from the shape and build to the arms and the half mask. I wanted this version to still be short and stocky but at least look like he is part of the team.

Really like the new claws, full articulation, honestly the original claw propellers were hot lifting anything, so decided to split them.

The propellers are now an alternate weapon for his claws, 3 sharp swords large enough to lift him but also making a pretty scary shield and weapon combo.

This took an annoying amount of time to render, lots of clear parts makes studio sad.

Replace Photoks blades and I actually really like these ones.

Just to say that the claws can attach seamlessly to the arms without any extra pegs :slight_smile:

Always found the switch from brown to orange a bit odd but I get it it stands out more.

Group Shot
This really does make Pohatu look so short lol

Matoran
Honestly can not thank Nattar enough for these Matoran parts. They really are an amazingly skilled designer.

The Toa Nuva
I can honestly say that I think that these might be my best Toa builds to date. Each is unique in terms of height build bulk details and gear but they all use coherent design elements that make them feel like they are part of the same group.

As always all comments and feedback are very welcome.

Credits

Also credits for the parts and colours go to.
Turret3471 Pack
Galva Pack
Bio Pack
KhingK
KingSidorak
Megawillbot
Voidhound
Mod20087
Gifthammer
Hermaeus_Jackson
MO6Z
Rothanak
KrayDay
OhluCG
Godfyr6934
Agils
Ken
Meowserstrousers
Kryakwa
Grievous
Aleist3r
Phinto_
Nattarthetimedragon
Charger0908
Voyager
HahliNuva
Vspinax
AbsolutBeginner
Valtarshol
BionicleC4
BowtiedTrombone
Knux400
Lehvak Nuva
Xio Zaku
Pasta Man64
SCMD1999
OhluCG
Kardas
Evanetics Art (Parts pack link as per pack Terms)
RedStarGames
and a few of my own.

If I have missed anyone or if anyone knows any more skilled artists that have parts free for download then please let me know, I’m always looking for new parts.

32 Likes

That group shot is really nice!

5 Likes

If G3 were ever to happen, I would want you to design the sets and building system, you just have such a way with custom parts and design adaptation.

10 Likes

absolutely amazing work!

4 Likes

the all look great!

2 Likes

We need these as a UCS set. Too bad that the clipped armor can’t exist as an official part yet.

3 Likes

Ooh these look really cool! Very nice job on these, I love the different weapons and upgraded armor, and both Matoran and Toa look good. Nicely done @Alucia, the armor aesthetic is great.

2 Likes

Your designs helped a lot, same as they always do :slight_smile:

That really does mean a lot Axel :heart:

Thanks a lot. As for the clipping the only bits that clip a little are the lower leg Armor pieces but in reality they wouldn’t have an issue fitting over the part, it’s just a little limitation with Studio and the parts not being 100% accurate to reality. Unless we count the spinning blade effect on Pohatu lol

Thanks Rukah. always appreciate your kind words. :heart:

7 Likes

Didn’t think that the brain attack chestplate would work for lewa but it fits extremely well

1 Like