Toa Nuva revamps complete!

The squad is here. These are meant to just be clone sets apart from a few changes. Enjoy!

31 Likes

So great to see them all done and together! You did a great job of making each unique, yet a very cohesive design across the entire team.

3 Likes

I love the smoothly-achieved balance between the ccbs shells and G1 Bionicle pieces, really nice~

4 Likes

I wonder how Gali would look if you changed those large shells on the lower legs to point down instead of up?

Onus looks like he’s cackling with glee…

2 Likes

Gali’s torso armor looks like a bug face of some sort

3 Likes

Sorry to keep commenting on your stuff, but I see you’re a hot toys collector too! I also own that Princess Leia, it’s a great figure!

3 Likes

Thats the main reason for the Ikea shelves haha. She is awesome, although the figure below Tahu is actually Count Dooku xD

2 Likes

Unfortunately you can’t do this, it only fits this way because of the roborider head on the back of the leg. Good idea though!

2 Likes

haha yep I have one set of shelves too! Indeed, I can see it is Dooku now, but the Foliage Tahu is standing on is from Leia is it not? Also I’ve seen a sneaky Strider sword at times!

1 Like

Ah that is actually from ROTJ Luke, they might’ve reused the mold for Leia i’m not quite sure

3 Likes