Toa of water moc

Since my writing will be less frequent, I’ve decided to post a moc that I mad a while back. For anyone who’s reading my bionicle fanfiction; no this has nothing to do with that story, I just wanted to post for fun. During the creation process of this moc, I tried using a mix of G1 and ccbs parts. Sadly the moc is 95% G1 and only contains a few ccbs pieces. Overall I tried making a moc that was slim and tall. I also tried having a unique color scheme which I didn’t like. Overall I think this is one of my weaker mocs in terms of creativity, but I do think it has aged well for me and I believe that I’ll probably appreciate it more in the future. I might post more mocs in the future.

Information about this account: This account will primarily focus on the literature, but I will post mocs if I get the chance. The problem I’m having with moc making is that I’m becoming less creative and I’m limited by the amount of pieces I have. It really sucks because many of my G1 and even some of my ccbs pieces are beginning to break, so 100% of the mocs I’ll be posing will be ones that I’ve made previously. Overall, my current only way to show my love and passion for bionicle is through writing, because writing isn’t limited and I’m more creative with it.

14 Likes

Looks nice although due to the height I cannot help but see this as a Toa rather than a Matoran!

7 Likes

It must be a Matoran from the Melding, then. :stuck_out_tongue:

The moc looks pretty good. The build is fine and the colors are neat. nice job

3 Likes

My bad, It’s actually a toa. I just put matoran on accident

4 Likes

nice colour scheme and the waist articulation is well hidden, good job

2 Likes

ooooo very cool, i love the orange highlights, and the torso is pretty nice

1 Like

Shezorks?!
Um i mean nice moc