Toa of Water WIP (C&C Wanted!)

, ,

Great improvement with the arms! Also the team looks great

2 Likes

That looks amazing, i love the improved build and they look so good together as a team!!!

1 Like

@Winger @Enbeanie @Eilrach @Rhyla416 Thanks guys!

2 Likes

I was literally just about to comment on how well you made them look like a cohesive team.

2 Likes

I’ve added a bit more medium blue to the shoulders and upper torso and replaced the lower leg armour with Knights Kingdom pieces. A change I’m not sure about is changing the feet from the clawed Inika to the elliptical. On one hand, the dark blue looks better, but on the other, the clawed foot is one of my favourite designs. What do you guys think?

I’ve also tried inverting the Hero Factory pieces on the lower arms, but it made the arms taper outwards at the bottom and look too wide.

2 Likes

that looks great!!! good job

1 Like

Looks much better now!

1 Like

me like
but I still think you should get some dark blue turbine pieces to replace the yellow ones

1 Like

Oh, I actually didn’t know they came in dark blue, I’ve only got black and white which don’t look good. But I’m gonna look at getting some dark blue ones now

1 Like

The updated arms look really really good!

I also think she’d look better with blue turbines btw

2 Likes

I think the Faxon and Pakari look the best.

Ok that’ll look pretty good

Update: @Rukah @Atobe_Brick you were right, dark blue turbines are the way to go. I also changed the upper arms a bit as I felt they were a bit too thick. I feel there’s also a better balance of medium blue across the whole body now.

5 Likes

Looks way better now!

2 Likes

Ok, now THIS I like. Looks great!

1 Like

Looks AMAZING!!!
great job!!!

2 Likes

@Enbeanie @Rukah @Rhyla416 Thanks guys!

2 Likes