Toa Okoto Revamps (WIPs)

i had not realized it was double post

no offense but you need to learn to paint parts better, this looks like you slathered nutella on your parts, ruining them.

I’ve got a Backup pohatu.:stuck_out_tongue:

Just remember, if you reply twice in quick succession, it’s normally a double post. Just try and fit all your comments/replies into one text box, alright? :smiley:

1 Like

Alright.

Also i finished up painting Pohatus feet and plates so that 2 of the plates are tan.

this time @Payinku

i spent time and eff ore painting it. so it doesn’t look like nutella slathered everywhere.

it takes so long to upload pics (have to export it) so i will upload pics tommorrow or later tonight.

2 Likes

How do you mean?

well it goes from my camera on my computer. i’ve had this camera since 2010

there is so many pictures on said camera that it takes 30 mins to load them all

which is bothersome.

If your camera uses an SD card, have you tried using the integrated port if you’ve got a modern laptop?

How about copying all the pictures over to an external drive and then erasing them on your camera’s memory?

dont use a laptop i use a Desktop

dont have an external drive like a USB?

A USB could work if you’re sure not to lose it. If your PC has enough space on the C drive, you could store them there too.

Here it is guys his lower leg it is duplicated on the other side.

4 Likes

They are okay, I mean they don’t look too heroic and the build looks kind of wimpy, in my opinion. But I like the old-style look you implemented in them. Nice job!

in their Nuva forms (next year) they should look buff and bulky not this year. thats my opinion sorta like how the mata went into nuva

Or they will do a hero factory and make them look like Animal or in this case Rahi

i severeley doubt it

@helryx

What do you think?

Edited for Double Post. Please, refrain from doing so again!
~Chronicler

Uh, they’re okay. You captured the mata/nuva image pretty well, I just think the look isn’t as good in CCBS. Also, why’d you tag me?

Not sure.

@PluralLego

@legomaster1378

Lewa revamp

7 Likes

The arm is pretty interesting, but I think the middle of it is a bit bare. Were you going for a more robotic look?

The arm i cant really fix the middle.

but i was going for a robotic look its based on the sword arm for Tahu and kopaka in 01’

@Jim do you have any idea how i could make my lewa 2015 more classic looking witout getting rid of the 2015 pieces (except for the chest plate thing)

2 Likes

well…the left arm looks…bad…sorry, but it kinda does, same for the gold, it does not work with the yellow.

other then that, he is good.