Toa Orde (Canon Contest)

I know its a little early for this one but going ahead and putting it here in case something happens to my pictures or prevents me from posting my entry. So, with that out the way behold Toa Orde!

He is armed with a mighty Lightstone Rifle, that combined with his psionic powers gives him deadly accuracy as an expert marksman. He is also armed with a dagger made with a tooth from a Zyglak he “rehabilitated”.

Now here are some action poses:

Now here are the disassembly pictures:

And here are some disassembly pictures of the legs:

I hope everyone likes my interpretation of Toa Orde. Any comments or criticism would be much appreciated!

7 Likes

I like the use of more than one shade of blue, but if I were to use the dark blue, I would try and incorporate it in other places on the moc.

Nice use of the ekimu shoulders!

Cool gun as well!

1 Like

May I ask, what is the purpose behind the strange lower legs/feet?

He was one of the earliest Toa, so in this iteration the Great Beings were experimenting with designs; and also because i wanted to create something truly unique and had never seen those Bohrok pieces used like that before.

In that case, maybe you could clean it up a little?

Because as it is it looks like he has some weird digitgrade leg layout, that doesn’t really look like a toa.

After all, the base toa design at this point was pretty much set in stone. Helryx was the first toa, and she wasn’t too different from the other toa.

3 Likes

I think you should make it a tiny bit more like helryx, since helryx was the first to and I’m preatty sure that all toa after were based at least a little bit after her.

God, please no

I’m not saying I like the moc, but it is what it is. Canon

Yeah and the canon doesn’t state that Orde should look similar to Helryx. So I think he’s fine without a hunchback and lanky limbs.

1 Like

I was just talking about having similarities in the overall feel of it, not necesarilly having lanky limbs and a hunchback.