Toa Relup, the First Toa of Gravity

Full Album: doni on Instagram: "Toa Relup, the Unyielding Warden . The first Toa of Gravity created by the Great Beings and brother of the first Toa. Formerly responsible for guarding the GSR’s gravity generators, Relup watched over many Matoran in the event that his powers would be needed in an emergency. When Teridax assumed control of the GSR, Relup stood his ground against Rahkshi hordes, leading to the demise of countless Rahkshi and himself. . Made another disproportionate member of the first family of Toa. Tried to give him a “heavyworlder” look to line up with him being involved with gravity. Special thanks to @socketballmasks for making purple masks. #bionicle #bioniclemoc #biovival #lego #legomoc #toa #throwbots #slizers #roboriders #purple"

42 Likes

pretty nice use of the purple parts, I really like the simple design of the hammer.
that miru is painted I assume?

1 Like

The miru is a resin cast made by Socket Balls. His purple masks sold out in less than 5 minutes.

4 Likes

aaah even better

I can believe this.

1 Like

The torso feels a little boxy, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. And that’s a nice, simple hammer design.

Gravity hammer… heh. Nice

2 Likes

This moc is great! the hammer looks very cool, fits in with the '01 era very nicely.

1 Like

Very nice

3 Likes

Taking inspiration from Helryix, I see. Really sells the feel of a “first Toa”. This is why the Canon Contests are great.

3 Likes