Toa Senit--Updated Torso and more paint--

(Size comparision (She actually never met Iruini)
IMG_0094
First of the lower half of the torso is from @Bukkey’s Toa Orde MoC.

My theoretical story is set in a lot of different points in time (Before Varian’s and Norik’s teams joined until after the main story). The Huna version is after MS and the Kakama version is before Senit joined a “Proto-Hagah-Team”, which happened shortly before Varian’s capturing.

45 Likes

That torso build is so good. I love the waist articulation, especially with the pistons.

3 Likes

Thank you, but the pistons are part of Bukkey’s moc.

3 Likes

You integrated that part of the design into your own really nicely though.

3 Likes

p–p-painted-m-ma-s-s-mask
shudders it’s a nice moc, and @bukkey’s lower torso makes this look very
bionic.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

Oh yes, to be fair it was already slightly messed up by the previous owner.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Wow, this is a big improvement over the last iteration!
I really like all of the little glowy bits, and shoulder cape. Oh, and the lighting compliments her element well, too. All in all, nice work, Senit.

Is the kakama 3D printed, or is it just mutilated?

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Nice.

Hm that was not fully planned.

Both. I printed one and later mutilated it.

2 Likes

I don’t know if that makes it better or worse. Also, mutilation is where you remove a body part. Masks are just masks. They have no body parts!

2 Likes

Well in the Miramax movies the mask act like body parts, and I removed the “cheeks”. But yeah outside of the movies they are just masks.

3 Likes

It’s always nice to see a moc with custom limbs and body that isn’t massive. Props to you for pulling it off. And yeah, the pistons are so nice

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

Yeah custom limbs are pretty much most of the time on Titan sized mocs, but thats mainly because of them needing them.

4 Likes

That’s only one definition of the word.

I’m trying to get better at making custom limbs for toa-sized characters

4 Likes

The painted mask looks pretty good, all in all a pretty solid moc.

5 Likes

Well thank you.

Yeah in the pictures it looks a little bit better, but in reality it has some bubbles in it.

5 Likes

Might be worth investing in an airbrush if you are gunna be painting parts. Even a cheap one does the job so much better than hand or spray painting.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe. But probably not, I don’t often paint official parts and on printed ones it works a bit better.

2 Likes

Fair enough. The painting works better though on printed parts cus of the texture it gives something for the paint to stick to. For official parts you have to sand and prime the parts to make sure it sticks well.

3 Likes

Brilliant MOC with fantastic parts usage. This is amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes