Toa Takanuva and Helryx

PLEASE NOTE: These cannot be built in real life as they use literally impossible connections. For example putting pin connections in axle holes or connections that clip into other pieces.

These are my latest Toa as of this post, sorta working on fixing previous mistakes of other Toa

Toa Takanuva of twilight ig
anyway this isn’t the first Takanuva I did:

This version attempted to encompass the whole twilight bit despite the accuracy but it just didn’t fit right and just going with white and gold feels right yknow

Moving on, founder of the Order of Mata Nui… Helryx baybe

For this one my only doubts would be the positioning with the shield but for the build i’m real happy about it first attempt

24 Likes

OOOOOO
looks really cool

3 Likes

despite being completely impossible to recreate, these are pretty cool. My favourite is Helryx.

3 Likes

Clipping and articulation aside, these do look nice. Especially like Helryx.

2 Likes

aside from the impossible connections and clipping, these look pretty good. I especially like Helryx’s silver armor.
also Takanuva looks pretty good as well

2 Likes

Toa Helryx is lookin’ fine LOL.

2 Likes

Welcome to TTV

3 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I’m loving the posts I’ve been seeing so far.

5 Likes

ah a new member
Welcome to the boards.

3 Likes

Silly Rukah, hyperlinking the wrong post

oh and I doubt the op is still active but does anyone know how the tubes were made to bend like that? has stud.io done something sneaky behind my back?

3 Likes

Using the Flex tool.

Or is there some specific aspect that I’m not seeing that’s doing some weird stuff?

1 Like

nah im not active anymore, totally lol

i just surf around without saying nothin

2 Likes

Helryx looks really cool. I enjoy the shaping that you put into it.

1 Like