Toa tempus, Toa of ultimate power. Visorak shield update

For the longest time I’ve been working on this figure and it has gone through a lot of evolutionary changes. From being completely dark gold and black at the beginning to what he is now. In his original storyline tempus is the main reason why Helryx made his team in the first place as he was meant to become the most powerfulest Toa in existence. He was the hopes of the beginning of a new age of Toa that where all powerful with the elements. As a matoren he was a friendly and kindhearted person who cared about his friends. He was created to keep reality /timeline on its determined course as the Great beings gave his armor the abilities to absorb/amplify near by Toa of choice he can also use these crystals fused inside him to scytheon any enemies of choice. Note: for my Toa I’m going with a Crystal like theme where the crystals there in line in parts of their bodies amplify their elemental powers in a constant loop Tempus, Furrum, Calvaria have elemental crystals that only amplify there abilities. Only Tempus, Bellum, Shatore, are the only ones who can scythen off other nearby elemental energy form enemy beings.This mask was created by creative machines on Etsy and the LED brain stock was created by an Etsy seller that is currently away on vacation right now. But without further ado here Toa tempus

The mask is made by and painted by the one and only creative machines https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeMechanics here’s his store if you do check him out he’s still got a few things bionicle wise left. I added these new pictures of tempus so you can see what he looks like with his new dark blue armor highlights.

Also tempus’s theme is based on more of a Egyptian like theme because of how his he head design is builds. https://youtu.be/j82RS5y4VHo?si=UWwvBz99AFcS5ah3

I’ve been buying some new dark blue parts and have been trying to figure out a good look for some of my moc’s and found what I think looks so much better now.

I do try to take The best photos I can of his head up close but my phone never seems to want to focus.

Story bit. A reason Bellum has never won in a one on one combat is because of Bellum only relies on pure rage and raw strength to over power his enemies. So one day Helryx had them compete in this dual to see if tempus’s training had payed off, and tempus showed his mental growth even though having Bellum as a teacher he had taken other lessons from some of his teammates and mentors and even Helryx herself.

Hope you all enjoy this :grin::+1:

14 Likes

I like the Visorak shield.

4 Likes

nice job tho i think a little bore blue on the legs could look a bit better!

5 Likes

Okay how’s this?

4 Likes

better!
just looks nicer in terms of spreading out the colors

6 Likes

@DuneToa this time I wanted to go with a somewhat hunter themed as well as Egyptian theme.

2 Likes

This guy looks cool. I like that color scheme and armor shaping

2 Likes

@Rukah you should check out the newest upgrade.

2 Likes

I had to change the original chestplate as the newest dark blue Technic panels would not stay on and would constantly pop the design apart. Switching it to the pearl silver Gahlok shield allowed it to stay together without pushing or popping off anymore. I also upgraded his back area so it felt a little bit more filled in alongside with moving his silver sharp clawed fingertips as I wanted him to be more Egyptian knight-like.and look a little less evil. :joy:

Because of tempus wielding the mask of ultimate power he has more abilities then any other toa in existence. He’s Nova blast is extremely destructive and in his universe. He wiped an island off the face of the map.

Here he is fighting some red star zombies. I will most likely have all of my moc’s fighting against this red star horror.

Hope you all enjoy.:grin::+1:

3 Likes

Tempus looks amazing! The upgraded chestplate looks great.

3 Likes

After Bellum broke tempus’s shield he wasn’t happy about it because the Visorak are close to Extinction due to zombie outbreak. He want hunting to see if he could find another one If not he would have to remend his shield at least try and not only did you find another one, but two skakdi soldiers came across him. with some very interesting blades, then he decided to take them down and add their to blades to his shield. I’m creating a new attacking like magnetism within his shield. I do plan on making it with a technic gear function so it launch out with a twist of a knob or something else.

Hope you like it.

3 Likes

That’s a cool shield! Where does the Visorak head come from? I’ve never seen it in metallic blue before.

2 Likes

It came that way in the canister if you’re compare it to a normal one you can see there’s a big difference.

2 Likes

This looks like a pretty cool feature. Do you have any pictures of the mechanism behind it?

3 Likes

It’s not assembled yet but when it is I’ll take some pics. Right now it uses some simple blue axles.

2 Likes