Toa Truckyet- [GHIDONICLE Fanon Contest #1: The Empress]

Here she is, the greatest toa of her time: Toa Truckyet!

Toa Truckyet was once a great warrior, but when she stole the Nui Stone, she was transformed into the stone’s sweet ride.

Truckyet and Nui Stone drive around the GSR, going to see everything there is to see in the matoran universe.

Truckyet’s two mementos of her past life are her barbed broadsword, which she holds in one of her hands that she has for some reason, and her truckbed. It was painted green to remind her of Nidhiki, one of her fellow toa.

oh also here’s a photo of the nui stone

Anyways, onto the breakdowns!

breakdowns

here is the main body of the truck. The pictures after will show different assemblies and how they are attached to the main body.

47 Likes

I feel like I should hate it, but I can’t not love it! Reminds me of Bionicle vans and other cars from 2003.

This is really thought out :+1:

9 Likes

@Cordax I swear to god
this is the greatest tuyet - canonizes this now.

You’ll have to vote for it in the polls!

yes
It is truly grand.

Uh it looks pretty nice. The vehicle is well built and the stone is great too.

1 Like

You know what I just realized

in the canon contests this would have been the absolute worst violation of the rules possible, clearly a joke entry, and you’d be in big trouble for even considering the idea

Here however, it is the best fun anyone could have, and an absolutely legendary moc because of it

9 Likes

very true

1 Like

Tuyeta: let’s go places

What an absolute mad max mad lad. The moc is pretty nice and the backstory is amusing

7 Likes

No, this is from the MAIN UNIVERSE.

also this is the explanation.

3 Likes

oh yeah

This moc is the sole reason we are sentient.

3 Likes

tuyet’s life must be a living carzanhi now amirite

11 Likes

(Facepalm)

wait i already did that joke

4 Likes

was that where the Mask of Life got the idea for Vezon?

6 Likes

Came expecting Tuyet as a truck. Left severely satisfied. Very nice, I especially like how spiky it is.

4 Likes

This, this is beautiful. I can’t really put this into words but you deserve an oscar for creativity.

Instant winner

Ka-chow

Mangai Team Racing

Cordax this is lovely I wish I had seen it sooner

4 Likes