Toa Tuyet (Fanon Contest #1)

Shortly before the deadline as usual.

Please put my name as “Underscore_” on the entry list.

Entry pic:

Front/Back:

The clip on the back holds the Nui Stone necklace in place. The gear function works as well.

Comparison with Lhikan

I tried not to go too crazy with the design so she would fit in decently well with Lhikan and other sets. The heartlight is optional, I guess.

Parts and Files:
Mask of Intangibility by Galva
Nui Stone by Hermaeus Jackson
Barbed Broadsword by myself
Studio File

This design doesn’t require painting any official parts. I have also built her IRL - I just wasn’t able to get the mask and stuff 3D printed in time.

24 Likes

This looks pretty good. Simplistic, but good. Also I like the sword.

solid. Noice

ooo ver nice!

This is my favorite so far! I love the simplicity and this looks like something LEGO could’ve released in 2004-2005. Those are my favorite kinds of MOCS, the ones that look like they could be official sets or combiner models.

I especially love the mask. It looks regal and feminine.

1 Like

oh hi, welcome to the boards!

1 Like

I’m not usually a huge fan of basic Tuyets, but this one looks really good.

This looks great. I’m wanting to print this sword because I think I still want it on Tuyet, but when I put it in my slicer for my 3d printer, the model is way too big. Do you know what the dimensions for the piece are supposed to be? Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the late reply - I believe it’s at 250% scale, since that’s what Studio seems to use. I forgot about that when I made the print version. Let me know if there are any other issues with it.

2 Likes