Toa Tuyet - Mangai Toa of Water [Gone wrong]

Link to vote

My Instagram post

Some things about the moc. I knew from the start I wanted to use Metal Blue, but since Lego is allergic to good colors, I was a bit limited on the pieces I could use. Luckily, and I cannot believe I am saying this but, Lego Star Wars saved (this) Bionicle. 8012 - Battle Droid utilizes majority metal blue in its set so I got some nice pieces from there and Knights Kingdom armor comes in clutch and gives us armor which, with little modifications, are compatible with typical Bionicle builds. Would have prefered using bluish gray as a secondary but since I did not want to use any 3d printed parts and I liked the look of the Ruru, I stuck with black.

This is my entry for Duckbrick’s Toa Tuyet contest.

Breakdown

24 Likes

Changed Category
-Heyzorks

1 Like

The metal blue combined with the black looks really menacing. Also the sword is pretty good, and the moc is just really nice in general.

2 Likes

ooo very cool
i love the metal blue!!

2 Likes

Toa tuyet, more like the end of spongebob. hahahahaha-

end me now

2 Likes

Finally a good original body build and color scheme! Great job :+1:

1 Like

Where do those feet come in? They’re epic in metallic blue!

1 Like

this thing

2 Likes

this is easily the best spiked broad sword ive seen to date, everything in this build ticks my boxs, except the mask being black it would look best in metallic blue but that doesn’t exist, i wonder how well a light blue ruru would work next to the metallic blue

1 Like

Thank you everyone, I’m glad you all appreciate my version of Toa Tuyet. I wanted to originally use matoro’s sand blue kanohi but I thought the Ruru looked more feminine (will not explain why)