Toa Tuyet: The Tyrant

Mask, sword and Nui Stone by KhingK. Chest armor by Galva_

Tuyet will have a minor role in Darkness Falls, but I still wanted to show her off. I also am going to be presenting a modified version of this moc into the canonization contest for Tuyet when it comes around. Hopefully she goes further than my Toa Hagah mocs did in their respective contests.
Regardless I’m not that chuffed if she doesn’t become canon because this version of the character will have a huge role in Ignition 3: Project Mata Nui Rising as the official model of Tuyet in the project! I have already tested that this digital model can be built in real life and she 100% can. This is a fan favorite on my Instagram, and on Discord! I sincerely hope this moc does more good for the community than she has already.

45 Likes

I like the whole “dark Toa” feel.

1 Like

Really cool. Would like to see a rewamp of lhikan in the same way too :smiley:

I’d only wish it were a little shorter. Nice moc!

That throne is really nice. It goes so well with the MOC. As for Tuyet herself, I like the color scheme and the torso is a remarkable likeness of the Metru one. She looks appropriately intimidating, though a little larger than I imagined. My only major gripe is the booty: I’m not against MOCs with them, but for Tuyet’s character specifically it’s a very hard pass.

2 Likes

Lady Tuyetrescu is a hard pass for you? :smiley:

Regrettably I don’t get this reference, but yeah. To be candid, it feels weird because she’s a murderer. Give a booty to Gali or Gaaki or Roodaka and I won’t complain, but Tuyet just doesn’t work.

1 Like

It’s a reference to this character:

Actually no, a murder is without justification or valid excuse and she definitely had a justification for killing the Matoran.

The Moc is pretty good, though if this were to win (and if I would build this) I would definetly cover up some stuf with tires and some studs.

Thats because she has a mostly filled out design but at some random spots thats just missing. Most notably in the shoulder, knee lower arm and lower torso sections.

I mainly did it to sell the fact that she’s a female. Nothing else.

1 Like

This is a joke, right?

In what world is “I stole a superweapon to mass-murder multiple species and groups, but I need to frame someone else for it so I’ll kill the innocents that I’m sworn to protect, who also have nothing to do with it” a reasonable or justified thought process?

I didn’t say it’s a good justification.

So it’s murder, then?

Murdering doesn’t stop being murder just because the murderer thinks it’s okay.

Well this sentence

is kinda wrong anyways.
“I stole a superweapon to mass-murder multiple species and groups that are a danger to my people, but I need to frame someone else for it and protect the weapon from a far more evil group so I’ll kill the innocents that I’m sworn to protect, who also have nothing to do with it, to be able to protect them”
Would describe it better.

wait roodaka hasn’t killed anyone?

I don’t remember Roodaka explicitly doing so on-screen (though I guess Tuyet never did so on-screen either), and I don’t recall her being heavily implied to have done so, except, I guess, as commander of the Visorak. But that’s off-topic, sorry.

Well, that certainly worked!

Well she told some Visorak to throw themselves of a cliff (I think) in the Movie.

She did. Roodaka is a murderer too. And wanted by both the Dark Hunters and the Brotherhood of Makuta, which gave her motivation to join the Federation of Fear. Although I say “motivated” lightly.

1 Like

I’d maybe argue that she killed Sidorak by setting him up to be beaten to death by Keetongu.

All right, all right, sue me. I never said my perception of which BIONICLE females could be built with rears without bothering me was consistent. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a good MOC, @CaptainGeo.

1 Like

In the book, though, they survive, just landing on a ledge below

1 Like