Toa Tuyet (ver. Mirai) - Fanon Contest Entry for Duckbricks

Hi everyone, I would like to show you guys what I have been doing, I have revamped the Tuyet moc I built a year ago.

Front and Back view.

Same but with the Barbed Broadsword and the Nui Stone.

She is equipped with the Mask of Intangibility (V2.0, modeled by Galva), Barbed Broadsword, and the Nui Stone (both modeled by Khingk).

Tuyet holding the Nui Stone in her hand, cautiously walking.

Darker background.

======Bonus======

The old/early Tuyet design I have built a year ago, where she was just another Metru clone.

Links to the backgrounds being used:

============
I hope you guys like this revamp of Tuyet, and please tell me what do you think of her

21 Likes

Nice moc, but the hands are a little too simple for my tastes. i do like Tuyet with purple eyes though.

also, what does “Mirai” mean? i thought your username was Agils
1 Like

Mirai means Future in Japanese, it’s my username on Twitter. I can go with Miraider or Agils.

4 Likes

Very nice. The use of the gunmetal looks pretty good. Also the mask choice is great as well

1 Like

How would you guys think if this Tuyet enters the Canon Contest?

1 Like

go for it

1 Like

Go nuts! Doesn’t look like anyone else’s entry it seems, so enter away!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thanks!

1 Like

I feel like the only worthwhile thing to change for now is to make her bell bottoms black. Her shins are this giant block of blue on a set that’s mostly covered in black, and I think they could stand to be more in line with the rest of the build. That’s the only nitpick I have, though, it’s a good build.

1 Like

Wow another Tuyet that doesn’t look super obviously evil

Nice

2 Likes

Update for Duckbricks fanon contest:
I have changed several parts’ colors and changed the sword model from Khingk’s to Hermanous’s.

Tuyet’s Nui Stone with the Barbed sword

4 Likes