Toa Waina

So this is my first self-Moc/moc in general. I’ve been working on him for moths now, and feel like it’s finally ready to be shown off. So my idea for him was to make a bionicle that LEGO themselves would’ve made, so I tried to stick to the no painting and no illegal building techniques. However, I didn’t really have many black masks, so I DID have to paint Nujus’ Matatu. and yes his pauldrons are two Toa lhikan Haus.I think they work REALLY good as shoulder armor. … But with that: I apologize for the amature building, and amature picture taking. It’s my first time. :stuck_out_tongue:

so I imagine Waina story to be that of many toa, chosen by his island to become their new toa protector, only to be one of many toa to rebel against Makuta Teridax after he took over the matoran universe. And after the fall of Terri, I’d believe he would retire, giving up his power his duty finally fulfilled, becoming a turaga and retiring as a farmer.

10 Likes

Does this lad have an element? :stuck_out_tongue:

Um, I believe the name I choose means hero vines, in maori So he would be a toa of air.

Nice

I kind of like him, as simple as he is. I’d recommend just trying to put something on those upper arms though, maybe metru armour? They look super bare as is. The body could also do with some work, but I’m afraid I’m no help there other than just maybe shortening the body (the 2015 piece really doesn’t flow that well - only thing being the metrutoran torso wouldn’t be enough coverage so you’d still need SOMETHING else there, but I don’t really know what else you’ve got), and giving some better coverage to the lower back (though if you shorten it a tad that might not be as necessary). :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mmn. I was thinking the same thing a month ago, but I think its nice for the color. because it just fits, and is that nice silver that I like. I might change it out for another vorox armor thing though. But hey! Thanks for the advice and criticism! its greatly appreciated!

No problem :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s a pretty neat MOC, but it could be improved even more for sure. Like, for example, I think those upper arms need to be covered up.

1 Like

Well Yeah. I’ve just ran out of parts to use on him that isnt system- I personally dislike an over abundance/ mocs that heavily rely on system prices. And I’ll try to improve him more definitely. I already changed the 2015 piece to something more fitting. But, Thanks!!

1 Like