Toast V2

here comes the big boy

now even bigger

I’ve been working on this for a while. The original Toast moc looked fairly muscular but was also incredibly tiny, being a head shorter than all his siblings:

This new version is appropriately enormous and now easily towers over Sherbet and the others:

Fixing this scaling issue has been my priority for a while now, as I’ve wanted to make Toast more accurate to his much larger drawn appearance, and I think I’ve succeeded in that regard.

When I first outlined my goal in my ask topic, I provided this comparison with Photez to get the point across:

Taking a look at the same two characters with Toast’s new redesign, the height difference is now greatly improved.

26 Likes

Toast is now whole-grain and the wheat germ has taken effect

7 Likes

Whole grain? More like swole grain :smirk:

Nice upgrade

4 Likes

Niiiccceee!! I love the upgrade.

2 Likes

This looks awesome! The Kra-Matoran wings as toes is especially a fantastic use of the part, and I like the Stronius armor on the back.

Now do we get a UCS Sherbet and the rest?

1 Like

@Monopoly ,you aren’t the only one who decided to revamp their bat moc.

2 Likes

he huge, nice upgrade

1 Like

he is a vast lad

Definitely an improvement over the original, especially with scale. Looks like a guy you wouldn’t want to mess with.

3 Likes

this is what happens when you eat ya whole-grain toast kids!

4 Likes

thicc

1 Like

Yknow I’m sorry I missed out on the bats when they were circulating, this seemed like a great community fun…thing

I like the vastness of this beefy laddie

5 Likes

It was until people got mad over “trend topics”… still, it made some very good builds, so it was a good tradeoff.

3 Likes