Toatrex's moc topic

Lots and lots of small sets

These are really great!

1 Like

Update i am not dead yet:
-i have around ten new mocs just waiting to be posted.
-i have given Rohrik an update and will probably post it tomorrow.

Like i said here are my three different selfmocs in their newest iterations

This is Oscar tech V5. Version 1-3 can be found on my instagram account and version 4 was so atrocious i never Even uploaded it. I am quite happy with how V5 came out

Here we have Toatrex v2. I dropped the transformation gimmick because i never thought i could get it to look good

Next up is rohrik v7.3. I am extremely pleased with how he came out in the end.
Stuff added: better shoulder connection, new transformable spear/sniper rifle and a monocle because monocle.
Next week or season we’ll see when i post: cybernetics, tentacles and Gun scythes.

8 Likes

I like the first and third ones. The chest area of the first just seems to flow well and the parts compliment each other very nicely.

The third one has a monocle, which instantly raises the grade about a billion points.

1 Like

Why three?

One for every constracktion series

2 Likes

To start of kongu mahri revamp roleplay version

I am part of an rp group on kik in wich i play kongu, rohrik and hino.
Next up is slender ripoff / the faceless

The faceless is completely obsesed with masks and Will stop at nothing to collect every single one.
And lastly we have the previously mentioned toa hino, the female cyborg toa hordika of steel.

Next week. My last built batch of mocs. made up makuta, that female moc that the faceless is choking and slizer ski revamp

5 Likes

These are some cool MOC’s man. I really like the 08 revamp’s a lot. I also really like that T Rex Bio-former thing.

Though the Faceless thing is a little weird to me.

1 Like