Top 10 TTV Channel Moments of 2016 - Chosen by You!

Yeah least year we had TTE, this year we had the Kahi boards. Next year we’ll have Ven’s Product Showcase. /s

1 Like

“Your audio quality is POOR.” Spoken in poor audio quality.

5 Likes

0:00 to 3:00

Jon trying to get the intro to brickfeed just right

1 Like

I’m gonna nominate Calender Man-Man from the latest episode of the brickfeed podcast:

25:22 - 25:42

1 Like

The TTV Civil War was without a doubt you guys best work of this year. In my opinion, stuff like Viper drinking kool aid, Wuiside and the casting the “perfect” Bionicle movie are my favorites. But in an objective stand point TTV Civil War has no competition. However, if I were to select a moment from the event, it’s the discussion in which the lines of fiction and reality were blurred. Was this made up, or was it a actually argument they had that was going to affect the channel. Well you guys know what happened so why did I made this so dramatic.

(34:05 to 48:30)

1 Like

Not sure if I can nominate more than one moment, but there’s also the messing up of the name order multiple times in Brickfeed episode 24:

0:19 to around 3:20

EDIT: seems someone already nominated it. Just all the more reason for it to be considered!

You can nominate as many as you like! The more the merrier, really.

2 Likes

Update: I think there is something specific. . . IT’S A FLY!
Ok, get it? 1:08:55 to let’s say 1:14:00 since it goes on for a while. . .

Glad more people are supporting my cause.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

27:21 to 29:00

1 Like

I’ve got the most recent TTV meme.

37:05 - 53:04

2 Likes

“Get 'em, Strakk!” Is one of the best skits on the Recap Reviews. It definitely deserves to be in the best moments list!

Time Stamps: 0:00 to 0:17.

3 Likes

Podcast 224: 32:00 - 34:52

I would Nominate these:

• Lego: Shrek Minifigures:
    Timecode: 25:14 - 26:53
    The jokes made about those minifigures were absolutely hilarious.

• The Great Vaccum Debate
    Timecode: 18:47 - 24:21
    The sheer stupidity of this debate had me in stitches.

• 4:00 AM Kool - Aide / Brickfair Haul
    This was just really nice to see. Not only was this one of the few times we’ve seen you guys in live action, but this was the first time we have really had a behind the scenes look at you guys and your antics.

• Meso’s Speach
    Really, how could this one not be #1? Meso said to the community something that we needed to hear but never really considered it. It helped not only the TTV community but the Bionicle community as a whole.

• TTV Crew Calls Var’s Bluff
    Timecode: 2:23 - 12:26
    Having everyone think Var was bluffing only to have him rub it in on twitter was hilarious.

• Space Cadet Viper / Discussion of the No-Leaks Policy
    Timecode: 34:05 - 43:37
    Deflecting an obvious segway into a really important topic was hilarious, but the main reason for this nomination was seeing such support for a major change in TTV as a whole showed a huge maturity growth in the TTV community. Great way to kick off the year.

• Eljay Sawing Solek in half
    Timecode: 0:00 - 1:10
    …je…jesus…

• Eljay’s 11- day Delay
    Timecode: 26:10 - 40:00
    Eljay attempts to defend himself, gets styled on, Eljay attempts to rebuttle with equating TTV’s logic with a common breakfast food. COMEDY GOLD

• Eljay’s Final Recap:
    It was bitter sweet to see this show go. But it was summed up very nicely and that speech at the end was almost overwhelming.
8 Likes

I want to include a time frame for this one but it’s really not possible because it was a Vessel exclusive. Will it still be able to qualify for the list or are all those disqualified since you can no longer access them?

Anyway, I’d like to nominate the failure of of “Little Taco El World” from one of the later episodes of the Game Dev Tycoon LP. I laughed so hard at that.

5 Likes

22:00-29:00.

and

0:00-0:52.

1 Like

0:00-0:43

1:57-4:27, or just the whole thing.

0:00-1:11

0:00-3:43 AND 7:58-End

Are we allowed to nominate something if someone else already has?

Certainly.

0:00 through 4:50. I might nominate some more, when I have the time.

1 Like