~π•¬π–Žπ–—π–œπ–†π–™π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–—~

β€œSimply put, he makes Krekka look like a genius of the highest level.”
β€”The Shadowed One

Hey look it’s me again, posting my first finished MOC in, gosh, a year.
Airwatcher is one of the many Dark Hunters, and acts as a brutal sentry on the island Odina.
I decided to revamp Airwatcher because I thought it would be a neat project to revamp all the Dark Hunters from the Dark Hunter Design Contest back in 2005.

The original by Adrien Perinet:

I’ve been trapped in the worst MOCing block I’ve ever had, and I hope this breaks it.

35 Likes

Looks pretty good. I like the burnt orange over the tan; adds more to it, in my opinion.

I love the parts usage. It really feels like an upgrade

Thanks. I simply didn’t have any tan CCBS pieces, but I thought burnt orange would be the best substitution.

1 Like

The burnt orange works very nicely; I’ve always appreciated subtle dashes of colour on mostly monochromatic MOCs. Definite upgrade over the original while still retaining the original β€˜feel’

1 Like

Savage! Those bladey things on his back are great.

2 Likes

That’s a LOT of improvement! The actual thing is kinda trash, but this makes Krekka look like a freak at the smallest level.

I feel like the revamp lost a lot of the character of the original, it no longer feels like an alien creature but more like just a normal person with wings.

1 Like