Toppy, the show guy

This is Toppy, the puppet show guy who likes puppets, money, and monocles.

He’s quite fancy.

“Oho, puppets of wood? far too costly to produce and make look lifelike. I think people are a lot easier to obtain. pity only dead ones can be used…Living ones keep screaming, which gets dreadfully annoying.”

25 Likes

I like the coat tails

3 Likes

Your Mocs Take on more character each time

2 Likes

Yeah. I have to say, I’ve never been a huge fan of your MOCs’ construction, seems a little overly simplistic, but the level of character you portray is quite awesome.

3 Likes

@takutanuva thanks! i do as well!
@bionicleboss thanks!
@winger fair enough! this wasn’t anything serious, i just made this for fun. it came together really quickly, when usually my mocs take a day or two to complete.

1 Like

I imagine he might be in league with M. I. Krophone?
I like the usage of translucent pieces, the character in the moc is great.

1 Like

aha, you’ll have to wait and see for the rest of the story. :)

1 Like

that doesn’t mean no…

1 Like

Er, what made you think he wasn’t? Not saying he was though because i’m definitely being mysterious and totally haven’t just not been bothered to write any backstory

1 Like

yah you should write one
also I just noticed that the guy he’s controlling in the last pic is Rupynn.

Remember what happened to Rupynn? :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

exactly
All I can say is that this will be an interesting bad guy for sure

I imagine him with the personality of Piedmon from the original Digimon Adventures series.

1 Like

He looks nice with that giant top hat and that giant hand.

1 Like

Thanks! this wasn’t anything super serious, just a quick build to keep you fans of my work occupied. The giant hand is there just because it looks cool. glad you think so too.

1 Like

I like the head design.

1 Like

Pretty simple, but this is one of the best characters I’ve seen in a while. Also, the head is great.

2 Likes

Another dapper scrapper I see :slight_smile: Really a huge fan of that head design.

1 Like

Thanks! soon he’ll be showin’ up in the origin of Zork part 2! (prologue is out now btw)

2 Likes

I like his ability, would be fun if he uses his powers to control one his opponents and uses it against them