Toriaze

Click the photo above, or click here, to view the gallery at chrooo.imgur.com. Alternatively, click here to view the gallery at flickr.com/chromega.

The wild guardian of Bo-Rela. Built by the Great Beings, similar to Umbra, with the task of defending a power node which lay beneath the jungles, unbeknownst to its inhabitants. Toriaze possesses a mysterious kinetic power which imbues his physical attacks with ridiculous force and speed, the activation of which is signified by a glow deep within the core of his body.

First time in a long time Iā€™ve built a figure in lime, and first time Iā€™ve ever integrated a Lego light brick into a MOCā€™s torso. I personally am satisfied with the result.

Also check out Dezek and Rufu.

19 Likes

Really digging the big lime shoulder pads and the system-heavy head in general.

Fantastic work as always.

Very nice. Like the color scheme.

Thanks guys!

This, is so cool
I cannot comprehend how awesome it is, this is beyond awesome
Its terrigood, I will probs say more on it, but I am too lazy to type anymore

Well, uh, thanks. Hopefully you can find some sort of comprehension eventually. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not thatā€¦Im just too lazy to type an entire paragraph about it
still is awesome tho

1 Like

As I said on Flickr @Chro , this MOC is your usual top-tier work. The dark grey upper arms arenā€™t working for me though. Is there any particular reason why you chose that color?

What this guy said. Daaaaaaaaang @Chro
Iā€™m loving the use of Breezeā€™s armour. Wish I had the parts or the skills needed to make something like this :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i.imgur.com/r6J53BL.png

1 Like

Thank you! Itā€™s more in the skill than the resources - I donā€™t actually have a lot of parts, but I make the most of them. Iā€™m sure youā€™re a competent MOCist, haha.

[quote=ā€œlegomaster1378, post:8, topic:3954, full:trueā€]
The dark grey upper arms arenā€™t working for me though. Is there any particular reason why you chose that color?
[/quote]I honestly donā€™t understand why people arenā€™t getting it. :confounded: Thereā€™s plenty of dark grey on the feet and head, right? I wanted to have a few distinct grey areas, without an overload of black and lime. Maybe think of it like an area of exposed underarmor?

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to see what you were getting at. I just find it odd that the upper-arms are solid masses of grey while the rest of the limbs are black (call it Hero Factory 2.0/3.0 syndrome :stuck_out_tongue: ).

However, can keep it the way you want. Itā€™s your MOC after all. :smile:

The arms arenā€™t solid masses of grey, though. Just the upper arms. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess so. Trying to avoid repetition can have some unintentional consequencesā€¦

1 Like

It can indeed. But I assure you, the grey blocking here is entirely deliberate.

1 Like

Yet another amazing Chro MoC. I love the system head.

Nice, also, love what you did with the Midak Skyblaster and Pohatuā€™s Kicks. Just tried it and itā€™s awesome.

1 Like

Midak Skyblaster? Where?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chromega/14357881904/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chromega/14172181980/in/photostream/

3 Likes

Thanks, but thatā€™s an entirely different MOC.

4 Likes

I know, thatā€™s why I said ā€˜alsoā€™