Tormata, Toa of Earth

The goal of this build was to create something that looks more mechanical and futuristic. I started playing with the idea of combining Exo-Force and Bionicle, Two of the greatest lego lines. Ever. which I think is most apparent on the gun.

This one was smaller than the stuff I usually build, but I think that it came out nicely enough.

This is part of a small story I have planned, set into the distant future on Spherus Magna. Mata Nui, alongside with the Toa Mahri have sacrificied their powers to create a new team of toa, the Toa Magna. I may end up end up building other members of the team, but for now you have the Toa Magna of Earth.

Comments and critique are appreciated ^^

45 Likes

I love the look of this build as well as the weapons… I would have to say the legs could be better, but are good as they glow with the build, as those feet are pretty neat.

1 Like

this guy looks great, i really like the detailing on the torso

1 Like

I agree that they are the weakest link of this build, but i couldn’t come up with better design for the life of me :o And I really wanted to use the nuva legs…

1 Like

While being the weakest link, they do look pretty cool.

1 Like

The mix of yellows is a little odd, and the legs are a little boring, but other than that its pretty good :ok_hand:

1 Like

It looks more like a Toa of stone imo
I like how the feet, weapons, and the chains look on it

1 Like

I was actually first going to make him Toa of iron, but decided to change it to earth. I also thought of making his element stone, but I had other ideas reserved for that.

Although I haven’t completely set it in stone, so I may end up still changing it…

2 Likes

Nice styling here.

1 Like

The build looks pretty good.

1 Like

I enjoy the color choice here; it works well for the industrious nature of the Onu-Toa and Matoran.

1 Like

I like the colour scheme, and I agree he looks much more like a Toa of Iron, especially with all the gadgets and weaponry.

2 Likes

I get a steampunk feel from it.

1 Like

Gives me nostalgia for old LEGO sets.

1 Like

I did indeed take some inspiration from lego sets from my youth, so I’m glad that it shows :slight_smile: