Torso design

This is my third attempt at a custom torso. Basically, @TBT_Yuedom was making a Skakdi, and was using a karda-toran body. I went through his pieces, and built this. He said that the karda-toran body was better. It’s a lot of pictures, so bear with me.

Front

Side

Back

Kind of as a joke, I had the neck connect to the back, and the back connect here:

and the legs connect here:

My brother said that it was too confusing, and had too much greeble. (Whatever that is.) I would appreciate any feedback.

4 Likes

It’s very… flat.
Sorry, but I think you should try again. People have made some pretty cool stuff using Av/Kra-Matoran torsos try using some smaller technic and bionicle pieces. But don’t give up, you’re taking the first step to becoming a great moccist by posting this here where you can get feedback.

3 Likes

Kinda flat, not enough shape. I must congratulate you on attempting a custom torso that far out of the box though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The leg connections seem too far apart

1 Like

I think it needs an armor piece on the front. Maybe a Nuva chestpiece?

Greebles are small details.

2 Likes

I would agree normally, but @TBT_Yuedom asked for the leg connections to be far enough apart that the webbed piraka feet wouldn’t be touching.

Well, you could make a pretty authentic Paper Mario MOC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

/s

its a little strange but you don’t have to scrap the whole thing

interesting…

It seems like there’s a theme. /s

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

3 Likes