Tower of Skrall (MOC League Round 2)

Built for Round 2 of MOC League 2022, tarot cards.

Card drawn: The Tower

Designer’s Notes: In case you don’t recognize the large thing I’m using as the base, it is Nuparu Mahri’s box casing. Otherwise, don’t have much else to comment other than being very tired at the moment.

28 Likes

looks epic!

3 Likes

Thanks!

Though now that I’m awake, I realized that I forgot one other thing to mention. They’re hard to see, since they’re mostly covered, but what the Skrall heads and club pieces are hiding are these pieces:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=32144#T=C&C=11

3 Likes

Using the Mahri canister as the base part is absolute genius.

3 Likes

Absolutely magnificent work

3 Likes

Ooh this looks really cool. The Skrall parts and weapons are used pretty effectively, so nice job there. Overall a neat tower moc, well done.

2 Likes

Ooooh, nice use of the box. It almost looks like it could be a functional dice tower.

2 Likes

Kinda looks like a throne

3 Likes

@Alucia @N01InParticular @Rukah Thanks!

@TheMOCingbird Well the top isn’t covered and the tower is hollow on the inside. You could just drop dice inside, then remove the Bohrok shield in the front and dump them out. So it’s an almost functional dice tower, just a less convenient one.

@Eilrach That it does, especially with the Skrall heads almost looking like armrests. Though it needs better shaping to be a proper chair.

5 Likes