"Toys to Life" Games

What’s your favorite? I haven’t tried Lego dimensions, but I really like Skylanders, followed closely by Disney Infinity.

1 Like

15 Likes

I hate those kind of games because i makes you pay a lot for no reason.

15$ for a new character in my video game? Lol nope.

8 Likes

LEEEEEGGGOOOO DDDDDDDIIIIIIIMMMMMMENNNSSSSIONNNNS!

Disney Infinity: $15 bucks a character.

Lego Dimensions: $15 for a character, hub world, vehicle/gadget which can be rebuilt 3 times, and AWESOME LEGOS!

3 Likes

Edited Title and Moved to Video Games.

1 Like

The proper term is “Toys-to-Life” figurine-based actually refers to stuff like warhammer 40k.

4 Likes

Edited Title Again

3 Likes

no

Why did I like this once

2 Likes

Technically SMASH BROS kinda fits in here, what with the amiibo and all that.

The concept though? Ehh… I’m not too keen on buying more stuff to go with my standardly priced game. Unless it’s 2 bucks or something.

2 Likes

Well Lego dimensions has it where you can buy the character in game temporarily for in game currency

1 Like

you guys watched TTV podcast #139 right? Where they talk about that?

1 Like

psst… dude, the game is called Super Smash Brothers.

4 Likes

######i duno wat ur talkin aboot

I don’t play that many video games, but I have a friend who had skylanders. To be honest, it was cool at first, but after coming out with a new game every year, well, it feels like that they’re running out of ideas.

Other than that I’ve had no real interest in those, although I did consider getting one of the Lego dimensions characters packs, but just for a Lego version of said character. I don’t have the game.

3 Likes

smash bros: 4

no contest

I like amiibo because they’re pretty much DLC that comes with a free toy.

I find it awkward that I spend most of my money on Lego Dimensions lately when I could of bought something like Contraction Grevious still didn’t bought him yet… :worried: , the reason behind it is the fact Toys to Life sales are VERY common compared to an average set.

1 Like