Tranformers Bumblebee(2018) Optimus Prime

#Intro:

Of course I had to build this guy, especially after he unexpectedly showed up on earth at the end of the film. The truck mode is mostly based off his voyager toy, which i don’t think is actually movie accurate, but honnestly I’m not that bothered. Considering how little screen time the truck mode got I was more focused on getting something that looked nice rather than accurate.

#The MOC:

Truck Mode:

He’s kinda minifig scale. Probably a bit too big, but meh.

Transformation:

Robot Mode:

42 Likes

This is easily my favorite lego transformer out of all the ones I’ve ever seen. Nice job!

2 Likes

Sir, I’m gonna have to arrest you for being too freaking amazing at this.

1 Like

This is totally awesome!
Well done.

2 Likes

Holy cow! That must’ve taken forever to make. mad props.

2 Likes

Just saw the movie. Well done moc.

1 Like

This looks fantastic, great detail and I was honestly thinking it wasn’t gonna transform, that’s certainly got the touch.

2 Likes

I have never seen a LEGO Transformer that looks so good in both vehicle and robot mode!

1 Like

MAN…man… It looks so great in both forms!!! It’s amazing how you did this!

2 Likes

Darn near perfect! Amazing work!

1 Like

Nice, awesome work on the Optimus

1 Like

Oooooh, really cool transformation! This is living proof we need more brick-based constraction.

1 Like

This is quite possibly the best Optimus MOC in existence. I can almost envision this as a real set, which makes it even more impressive.

1 Like

Your mocs have such a unique style to them, I forgot to look at who posted the topics and could tell it was you. That’s really good.

Only thing I can really say, the doors stick out in the vehicle mode, I’m not sure if they wouldn’t fit or if they just weren’t all the way in, but ir looks like they’re all the way in in the front shot.

~W12~

1 Like

Your magnum opus, not just out of your other Optimus’, just in general. And that’s saying something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is amazing! The amount of engineering and moving parts put into a single build while still having every part of it look great is astonishing!

1 Like