Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP

Hemorrhage frowns; the clinic’s provisions weren’t much different from his own set of tools. Perhaps, at least, this would free up some room on the ship; Hemorrhage assumes that it’s going to be rough going packing everybody in the Sleipnir. He locks the clinic back up and drives back to the shipyard.

“Neither would I,” Tripwire says. “But I wasn’t really in control of myself when I did it.”

2 Likes

Razorbite gave off a grunt which could either be interpreted as agreement or ignorance as his fang finished soaking. He discarded the empty vial and took out a second to soak his other fang in.

2 Likes

A silver minicon spacecraft flies over to the three and lands in front of them before they board. It then transformed into a figure Railgun would know well. The minicon by the name of Nebula. One who had an instrumental role in the escape from the Vex prison.

“Well well well. If it isn’t my favorite emotionally reserved commander. You really thought you were gonna run off to fight decepticons without so much as a goodbeye?”
Nebula said cheekily.

“Trust me, I’m sure you’re ship will be just fine. I trust the bots we have here. I wouldn’t think any of them are the looting type.”
Maximus said cheerfully.

“I’d loot that thing in a spark beat.”
Torchwing dead panned.

“And that’s why you’re coming with us.”

“Really now?”
Axis said curiously.
“Care to explain?”

“So are you coming to help us fight the decepticons then?”
Thea asked.

3 Likes

“Sure!” Tripwire obliges. “Maybe I’ll give you the long version on the way to Cybertron, but the short version is that I black out sometimes, and when that happens I do weird stuff like that.”

1 Like

“I-uh… the Decepticons… yeah, that’s, um… that’s why I’m poisoning my fangs. To prepare for the um… battle. Yeah. That’s it.”

3 Likes

Axis smiled brightly.
“I am going to seriously enjoy studying you.”
She said quietly under her breath.

“A wonderful strategy. Especially when facing enemies that will likely be twice our size.”

2 Likes

“What was that?” Tripwire asks, not quite hearing that last part.

1 Like

For the moment, Railgun has thin smile in response to seeing her.

“No,” he replies. “Planned on you appearing, your timing is perfect.”

He pauses. Despite a plan, in the moment, his rehearsed lines had left him. Was a simple goodbye really enough?

“Bye,” Sheller almost grumbles and attempts to trudge past.

Railgun moves out an arm to stop him, but lets his brother go. He turns to face Nebula again.

“Apologies, he doesn’t rest well. . .But I suppose this is it. May we meet again on the other side of this.”

This didn’t help Timberjack’s nerves, but he supposes if he was that worried, he could always loose his ship in a fight against Decepticons. In which case, perhaps potential looting was the better option.

Pirates,” he mumbles.

After loading what supplies he can into the other ship and has his own quite secured, he boards. Ready for whenever this trip starts.

2 Likes

Direwolf promptly made his way towards the dockyard, having swiftly removed most traces of himself from his former living quarters.

1 Like

“Oh nothing.”
Axis said politely as she walked into the ship.
“I’m just excited to hear what you have to talk about. It’s not every day I find someone else who studies the Ancients as much as I do.”

“Actually, I was kinda thinking about tagging along.”
Nebula said.
“There’s no way I’d be able to get Clawshot and Ramjet to leave on something like this. And to be honest, I don’t think I want them to. They’re happy here. But me? I’m always ready to cick some 'cons in the can.”
The minicon spoke with a confident smirk.

Torchwing eyed the predacon suspiciously as he boarded the Sleipnir. But said nothing.

3 Likes

“Yeah…” Razorbite said. He tried to laugh afterwards, but it ended up coming up as a hacking cough that made him sound like a chainsmoker.

2 Likes

“Oh, I wouldn’t say I study them, really,” Tripwire replies, following Axis aboard. “Ancient Cybertron is more of a… a hobby for me, I guess.”

Backbreaker, who had been pacing around the Sleipnir for a while now, walks aboard and finds an out of the way spot to spend the trip to Cybertron.

1 Like

Railgun gives a silent sigh and Coverfire pats him on the shoulder before heading into the ship.

“And there’s no changing your mind. Welcome aboard, I’m sure the others will appreciate your efforts. I do,” Railgun ends that last part quietly.

2 Likes

“Oh my. Are you alright?”
Thea asked.

“Still, it would be interesting to discuss the topic with someone else. Maximus, as much as I love him, he doesn’t exactly understand most of what I try to share. And the others don’t often care to listen.”

The main living area of the ship was rather cozy. Homely even. It would be a little cramped with everyone aboard, but not too bad. There was a couch big enough for four on the back wall, with a table in the middle. On said table was a large book titled “Pros Edda” in Cybertronian. There were shelves on the walls with lots of other books and video-disks. A large tv/monitor screen was on the wall opposite to the couch.

Nebula gave Railgun a playful hit to his shoulder.
“Well I’m happy to come with. Besides, I’m sure a certain fly boy will need my help getting him out of trouble.”
She said, clearly referring to Maximus.

“Now come on. Let’s head in.”
Nebula then turned to walk into the ship.

3 Likes

Not being able to understand the Mini-Cons, Darksting boarded the ship and quickly took a look around.
It’ll work, though a little cramped, he thought as others started boarding the Sleipnir.

1 Like

Backbreaker and Tripwire find room for themselves aboard the Sleipnir, admiring the decor and furniture.

“The pirate life sure treats you well,” Backbreaker comments.

It’s around this time that Hemorrhage returns to the ship, carrying no extra supplies on his person as he climbs aboard.

2 Likes

“Uh… yes. Of course.” Razorbite looked around and soon noticed that everyone was already on board. He packed up the two loose vials and started to lug the crate over to the ship. “I’m leaving now.” He stated.
Why did I say that? That’s painfully obvious.

This is why I don’t talk to people.

4 Likes

“You know it does.”
Maximus said cheerfully as he walked past, heading into the bridge of the ship.

“It helps that Lockjaw will get him anything he asks for.”
Axis muttered, just quietly for Maximus to miss. Though the others would hear it just fine.
“I swear its a miracle he isn’t spoiled. That rusty old captain would steal the Matrix of Leadership if Maximus wanted it badly enough.”

Bluntforce walked past and into the bridge. Torchwing also walked in and took a seat on the couch. Darksting was free to look at any one of the books on shelves, including the large one on the central table. Or strike up a conversation with Torchwing if he wanted to.

Thea politely followed. Walking, or floating rather, into the ship, joining the others. Her feet just a small distance above the ground as she glided into the Sleipnir.

2 Likes

Razorbite entered the living area, immediately noticing that Darksting and Torchwing already occupied the room. On this basis, he immediately left the room again and began skulking around the ship for any quiet, empty spaces that he wouldn’t be disturbed in. After trudging through several places he probably wasn’t supposed to be, he found himself in what appeared to be some kind of maintenance room.

Complete silence.

Perfect.

With his luggage on the ground, he sat down and leant back against the nearest wall, ready for a good rest after his countless sleepless nights.

3 Likes

Direwolf scratched at one of the predacon decals adorning his shoulder, before climbing aboard the ship, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall.

1 Like