Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP

“No doubt in that,” Railgun answers and fellows into the ship.

1 Like

“What happened to the Matrix after the war, anyway?” Backbreaker says, his tone becoming more serious. On the list of nightmare scenarios the autobot was compiling in his head, a resurrected Megatron with access to the Matrix of Leadership ranked at number one right at the moment.

2 Likes

Axis was able to pick up on the old autobot’s tension.
“Relax. Its in the possession of our current Prime. It’s been used as a badge of office ever since Ultra Magnus passed it down to the first new Prime after the war.”
And then a thought suddenly clicked in her head.
“… But Megatron probably has Maxima captured by now… If not worse.”
She trailed off as she fully processed the mechanics of the situation.
“Okay maybe we can worry a little bit.”

Nebula walked into the main living area. Though wasn’t too fond of how crowded it was getting.
“Lousy bulks. Always taking up too much space.”

3 Likes

“We can take em,” Snickered Direwolf, before he cracked his knuckles

1 Like

“I mean, yeah, hopefully. But this is still Megatron we’re talking about. Not to mention who knows how many other decepticons that will be there. We can’t just run in guns ablaze.”

1 Like

“That’s the plan,” Backbreaker agrees.

“Anyone have any medical conditions I should know about?” Hemorrhage asks his companions. “Rust infections, embedded data bullets, a tendency to go into combat mode when stressed- that sort of thing?”

2 Likes

Torchwing shrugged.
“Nothing over here doc.”

“Likewise.”
Axis said.

1 Like

Having grown concerned, Darksting approached the robots in the cockpit,
“Hey guys, what is our plan? I heard Backbreaker talking about charging in, but that’s basically suicide.”

2 Likes

“We go to Cybertron, track down Megatron, and kick his sorry can back to the after-spark!”
Maximus said confidently.

Bluntforce sighed.
“That’s a Maximus plan if I’ve ever heard one.”
The predacon said as he made final checks on one of the computer stations.
“Don’t worry too much. We’re good at handling crises on the fly. Though we’ve never really tackled something this big before.”

2 Likes

Darksting chuckled derisively.
"Yeah, but this is Megatron we’re talking about here. You saw how everyone reacted, who knows how powerful he is now. "

3 Likes

Maximus spun around in his chair to face Darksting directly.
“Oh I know how powerful Megatron is. It’ll be one hell of a challenge. And we’re gonna hit it with everything we got! Or we’ll die trying.”
The predacon’s confidence seemed unbreakable.

2 Likes

Sheller and Coverfire weren’t much further in. They weren’t as familiar with this ship, so they rejoin the others once they spot them.

“There’s the shelves if we remain here,” Railgun suggests. Not an optimal spot, but it was a space.

Timberjack, meanwhile, may still be in storage if he was disgusted by how the pirates organized things. Being a trader and all, maximizing space for transport was often on his mind. So if he found it inadequate, he’s likely reorganizing it.

Railgun pauses, wondering if he should tell the bulk. There was a chance he or the others could…No, no, it should be fine. Not that it could be helped.

2 Likes

Darksting eyed Maximus for a moment, then sat back down and said,
“If we’re going down, he’s coming with us.”

1 Like

“That’s the spirit!”
Maximus cheered.

“Good idea.”
Nebula looked up and found a mostly clear book shelf above the couch. She leaped up, and with a boost of her jets she gently landed on it. There was enough room to comfortably fit two minions, maybe three. Four would be cramped.

Maximus and Torchwing weren’t exactly known for their organization skills. And while Axis and Bluntforce try their best to clean up, he’d still have his work cut out for him.

1 Like

A glider streaks over the encampment towards the Sleipnir. Skydance transforms midair, feet glowing red as she touches down on the ship’s boarding ramp. She ducks inside, looking for the others.

“Hey guys, sorry I’m late! Was out scouting and such, heard the news from the others. You didn’t think you were leaving without me, didja?” She grins, perching on a seat by the others.

2 Likes

Darksting noticed the newcomers’ arrival.
“And who are you again?” he asked, not being sure.

2 Likes

Skydance shoots him a look. “Skydance. I scout around, keep an eye on the outskirts, remember?”

1 Like

“Wait, we have scouts?”
Maximus asked.

“This is why I keep a list of everyone living here.”
Bluntforce replied.
“Welcome aboard Skydance. Happy to have your help.”

2 Likes

Skydance shakes her head, grumbling something about no respect.

“Yeah, good to be here. Even if we’re seventeen years too late, time to kick some Decepticon bolts.” She grins, cracking her knuckles.

2 Likes

Apparently having been convinced, Darksting repeated Maximus’ greeting,
“Welcome aboard.”

2 Likes