Transformer Rahkshi

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud present to you the finalized Rahkshi Transformer! I worked on this thing all last night and a bit this morning, and it’s now finished! I’m very happy with how this turned out, although I think the whole spine section could be better, and I wish the jet mode could stand up in its own. Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

Also, check out the original concept art

49 Likes

Technically aren’t all Rahkshi transformers?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Anyways, I’m impressed. I love LEGO transformers, and this is no exception. Looks good in both forms.

16 Likes

Thank you! I tried to stay very close to my concept art when building this

3 Likes

Very cool! It looks awesome.

2 Likes

This looks really nice. I’d love to see more Bionicle themed bioformers like this. Like a Kane-ra or tarakava

3 Likes

(I’d need the official sets of Bricklink) Yeah! I could try this with some of the sets I have! Plus it’s good practice for concept art

1 Like

The lower torso is rather plain, yet the proportion fairly resemble the original design.

Transformation looks “satisfying” and posing make it more intimidating-

1 Like

Yeah, I’m gonna be 100% honest, I don’t like the lower torso. I tried adding more detail, but it just couldn’t work.

This is cool, but there’s something about the jet mode that feels off. I think it’s the hands that are sticking out too much.

1 Like

Might be

1 Like

Imo using the original technic bionicle hands would look better then the red HF ones

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, you’re right! (Although, I’d probably use the updated one)

But they don’t have panels

What do you mean?

The original 01 hands have lines in it that kinda look like panels

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I get it now

Clutch moc. Sometimes the vehicle mode on these guys is kinda whack. Yours is very good though. Nice job.
And I love the decision to have the inverted wings. Gives the vehicle a lot more character.

1 Like

Thanks! I thought the inverted wings just really suited the Rahkshi. Kinda like Cyclonus or Animated Starscream

1 Like