Transformers Brickheadz Part 2

Part 1: Transformers Brickheadz (Should I make these a single thread?)

Megatron

Grimlock

Starscream

Inferno

Black Rodimus Prime. “Dark Rodimus”

Sideswipe

C&C is greatly appreciated

• Vex
27 Likes

These are fantastic as usual, great detail on Megatron and Grimlock, is it possible to request some transformers for the next part? (I wanna see my science bois)

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. As for requests, sure, sounds like fun. A̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶B̶a̶y̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶:̶P̶

1 Like

Once again these are all amazing! Grimlock is probably my favorite out of this batch.

Perceptor and Wheeljack haven’t been touched by Bay… yet.

Yeah this is cool but where’s optimus prime

Very good work with every one. I feel like the Megatron’s a bit off, but I can’t say exactly where. I especially like the Starscream; he’s very well built.

pfft, hate to burst your bubble, but uhh…

Yes. I hate it too :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That was wheeljack? I know bay had no idea who these characters are but that’s just beyond bad.

And the red guy in 3 was Mirage :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t you just love life? :stuck_out_tongue:

His name was Que, I’d rather not associate Wheeljack with that… Why does it have hair???

@TheMightyObsidianDude I just checked the wiki and whilst he was based on Mirage, Dino can’t be Mirage as Mattel had the rights to Mirage so he kinda became a separate dude.

1 Like

Exactly. It stoopid.

Wait, why did Mattel have the rights to Mirage, what?

EDIT: Oh yeah, right, I remember now, that’s why that whole thing happened. Mattel had the rights to Ferrari toys. So because Bay chose that car, they had to compromise his entire character just to please Ferrari. Not quite the same.

However, in all other media he was still referred to as Mirage. So hey.

1 Like

Wait so… if he wasn’t a Ferrari… Bay why.

Because he doesn’t care. He just picks a car he likes and they go with it.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here is part of your request. Perceptor will be coming later.

4 Likes

where’s movie bonecrusher you gamer

1 Like

W̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶B̶o̶n̶e̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶B̶r̶i̶c̶k̶h̶e̶a̶d̶

1 Like

The second part of your request, Perceptor.

3 Likes

Could you try Brainstorm? IDW Brainstorm particularly?

1 Like

I ran out of decent transformers gifs to exclaim how impressed and amazed I am. Great job!

1 Like