Transformers Contest

I do believe i’ll join. I just wish the entry didn’t have to be minifig scale.

1 Like

At least it doesn’t have to be minifig compatable. It’s hard enough getting it to transform without the empty space.

1 Like

I just wonder how/if it would apply to beast formers and guys like G1 Soundwave or Megatron

Yeah, I think I’ll change the rule, to where the Primary mode has to be Minifig scale, and the Alt mode doesn’t.

1 Like

I actually build the g1 insecticons at minifigure scale (around the size of a modern legends class toy) would that be counted as minifigure scale since they were half the size of an average transformer in g1?

2 Likes

As long as the robot mode is scale to a minifig. You be the judge on that.

1 Like

How strongly will the “minifig scale” rule be inforced? Cause I generally work in miniture scale and am finding my parts shortage and lack off scale are making it hard to begin an Entry.

1 Like

Where the Robot mode is vaguely scale to the minfig. The vehicle mode can be disproportionate, but the robot mode should be around average height, probably 2.5-3 times the height of a minifig. If you give something around that height, I’ll proabably accept it.

1 Like

I don’t know why I didn’t think about this but what about minicons? In armada they were the same size as the humans in both forms.

1 Like

A loophole. Good job, you found one. Although, I would perfer a full sized one, Minicons are fine. But they must be able to transform into the power up mode too. Your choice.

1 Like

Would you prefer OC’s or real TF’s?

Whatever, I don’t have a preference on that.

1 Like

#Update

Deadline is in 4 days

Ehh, you guys haven’t submitted anything… And you’re everyone.

I’m going to be completely honest. I forgot about the entire thing, I still have nothing more than the arm planned out and I’ve been so busy with school, and now I’m studying for finals.

2 Likes

Yeah, I might extend the deadline a couple weeks, as I bet everyone forgot…

1 Like

I would enter, but I don’t have any pieces with me… Oh well…
Good luck to all the participants!

1 Like

I’ll try to get those pictures transferred asap. I have 2 entries but I didn’t know how to transfer from laptop to iPad and no internet on the laptop

1 Like

ay Can I join?

1 Like

Sure.

#Deadline has been postponed until July 5th, because of lack of entries.

1 Like

Welp Here we go my Entity is StealthCruise!

Front Shot

Side Shot

Back Shot
(Hmmm what’s that red dot doing back there…)

Pose

Front Shot
Cybertronian Space Ship( Real original going with the Cybertronian Mode)

Side Shot

Back Shot

With Gun

Mini Fig Comparison (Did Kinda Fail in this Regard,but in Robot mode it looks spot on…)

Comparison with other Creations

(Can You name them the other two G1 Autobotsl?)

Well that’s It…Wait the Red Dot? is…Is THAT AN EYE???

StealthCruise no longer,Only DarkRain…

Front Shot

Side Shot

Back Shot

Pose

Pose 2

Little Note: He a spy type character so that’s why I made him so Skinny…

Welp That’s it for Real,I’m out!

3 Likes