Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: Diacon, I think he’s under @ValkyriePrimal’s jurisdiction.

IC: he looks over areas that were in neutral territory, looking for irregularities.

OOC: would signs of Vector Sigma’s location appear on maps if someone closely examined maps of Cybertron? One would have to know how to read and interpret diagrams and maps of they were escape artists, right?

@KAI_BORG Ironclad continues to follow Asphalt, unsure of what to expect of Savage.

Around him he could hear the scuttling of bug legs. Lurking in the dark, just out of site.

Ironclad wraps his fist loosely around his sword. He’d rather avoid conflict, but he’s no fool.

“Well now. More newcomers.”
Hisses one voice.

“We usually don’t come this far up. Looks like it paid off this time.”
Says another.

OOC: No. It wouldn’t be on any maps.

1 Like

“I’m afraid we have nothing to offer you.”

As they entered farther they heard a rasping snore emanate from the corner the other Predacon had looked at.

In it he could see a tall (at least taller than Asphalt) Cybertronian.
He had digitigrade legs, visible claws upon his feet and hands, a tail limply shifting from behind him, and fangs visible in his mouth whenever his mouth opened from its rasping snores.
His color scheme consisted of a dusty green, with vertical black stripes.

He appeared to be resting on what looked like a sack full of Shanix.

“Oh perfect. Irritants.” Asphalt muttered, sighing exasperatedly as he heard the other Predacons.

1 Like

OOC: No, but isn’t he chummy with Maxima who does know where it is?

IC: “So, I am going to ask each of you a few questions to determine how suitable you are for this project? Any objections?” A Cybertronian asked.

“Yeah!” Said one bot with a construction alt mode," You said we were going to talk to Nova I have a few words to give to him!"

1 Like

OOC: I’m not sure that is accurate but it wouldn’t hurt to try. But before I try that I have a question for you: how closely is Nova monitoring communications of the other factions, considering his goal is to conquer all of the Cybertronian race?

“What’s the problem biker bot?”
Razor Pinch says and he lowers himself from the ceiling, hanging in front of Asphault.
“We don’t mean you any harm.”

OOC: Well he isn’t monitoring it personally, but I imagine that he has a group dedicated to watching out for any events that transpire.

“Good, we’d prefer to avoid conflict as well. We’re here to see Savage.”

“No, but you are going to provide a significant delay to my objective.” He replied, giving a mildly irritated sigh as he stared at the Predacon, crossing his arms.

“Trust me. He isn’t worth your time.”
He says, ignoring Asphalt.

OOC: Here goes…

IC: (@ValkyriePrimal) Firestorm tries to contact Diacon on a closed frequency.

“Funny, that’s not what I’ve been hearing.”

“Well then, you won’t mind if I wake him then.” Asphalt said, beginning to walk towards Savage again, his tone and stance uncaring to the potential threat.

“What the? How many times have I told you not to contact me directly? I partnered you with Railfire for a reason.”

“So what are you seeing him for? Whatever it is, I’ll charge you half of what he’ll ask for.”
-Razor Pinch

“I need you to patch me to Maxima; I want to talk to her about Vector Sigma and what the Knight needed to learn from it.” He says after apologizing for the intrusion.

“I gotta bone to pick with him. You had me a at really bad time, I was about to hook up with this sweet fembot and everything,” The Bot complained.

“I’ve heard enough, I need you to go with these troopers, they will give you further instructions from there.” Hardware said over the intercom as two Autotroopers pushed the bot out of the room.
“Next.” The Butler ordered.

The next bot appeared to have an aquatic alt mode, a submarine perhaps.