Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: Have fun, ‘Cause it’s deep in there.

1 Like

OOC: I’m a patient sort.

IC: Ironclad continues to think. It had been months since he’d first met Savage.

1 Like

OOC: I’m guessing around the 1000-1500 mark

1 Like

@KAI_BORG Ironclad remembers and tries to contact Asphalt again.

“Yello, Asphalt speaking. If this is the DGD please sign off, and hopefully die. If this is Ironclad, or another member of the group, you’ll obviously have the confirmation answer prepared, ready and prepared to say! So please, continue so I can determine whether this is just a vocal mod or no!”

1 Like

“It’s me, Ironclad,” the Knight assures Asphalt. “If I remember correctly, one of our first debates was whether or not we should hunt the ant Minicons.”

“Hmm, close enough! I will believe it is you! So, how are you doing my friend?” Asphalt asked, his tone turning from suspicion to a happier one.

1 Like

“We’re fine, all things considered,” Ironclad says. “How about you? Is Savage with you?”

“Oh yes, he’s here… but he can’t come to the call just now. So, how’s it going? Commands keep his deal and not attack you all for trashing his shop?” Asphalt asked.

1 Like

Firestorm had detected the transmission but only listened. He was wandering through Auger, keeping aware of his surroundings.

1 Like

@KAI_BORG “I suppose he is,” Ironclad says. “Nothing yet.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 Thingamabob ran into Firestorm.

“Oh, hey man,” he greets the headmaster. “How’re things?”

1 Like

Firestorm set his comms so that his mic was muted. “All things considered, pretty well.” He replied.

1 Like

“Good to hear,” Bob says. “Say, have you seen Doohickey around? I thought she’d be in the shop, working on the suit, but she’s not.”

“I imagine she has a life outside of tinkering with that thing,” Razorwing says as he passes by. “She’s just looking around.”

“I have not seen her around lately; and Razorwing is probably right.” Firestorm says to them.

1 Like

“Oh thank goodness, I’d be quite upset if after he hadn’t. I didn’t go and lose basically all my standing with them to keep you all safe just for him to have been lying. Especially counting what he also took a shot payment.” Asphalt replied, an oddly false sounding sense of relief to his voice.

“Also, I’ll have you know, whoever else is on hereI do prefer it when others at least give a hello when they join a call, I can detect how many users I have on my comm signal… unless they’re using mods to hide that… good thing you’re not so that means you’re probably not DGD! And if you are, you’re an idiot!” He added in, his tone… cheerful…

1 Like

Firestorm unmutes his mic, “Hello to you too, Asphalt.”

He couldn’t help but crack a smile at the tone Asphalt used.

1 Like

“Ah, it’s you Firestorm. I see you’re doing well, or at least not dead that is!”

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 Bob cocks his head. “Asphalt? Isn’t he dead?”

@KAI_BORG Ironclad keeps listening, noting Asphalt’s false tone.

1 Like

“I have something I want to show you; would you rather it be shown over the comms or in person?” He asks.

(@Chromeharpoon). He shakes his head ‘no’.

1 Like

Bob frowns. He tries to tune into whatever frequency Firestorm is on.