Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Really sorry about my inactivity of the last two days - having a birthday and then Mother’s Day back-to-back has been wildly taxing on my time. But I expect to be much better starting today!

4 Likes

No need to apologize my dude- birthdays and Mother’s Days are loads more important than RP.

2 Likes

I can edit the post if you prefer.

1 Like

If you don’t mind, I’d like that.

2 Likes

Edited.

2 Likes

evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevile

5 Likes

Nah ghostman’s just chillin’.

4 Likes

oooh spooky

3 Likes

evil spelled backwards is live

1 Like

“evil” with the “e” moved to the end is “vile”

And now you don’t know where “evil” ends and “vile” begins! Hahahahaha!

1 Like

evile

4 Likes

Working on a post for what my fellows are up to in the morning, now that I have a bit more time to write. But before that, I thought I do a bit of math fun.

So if Roaster has been in 59 seasons, let’s assume it follows an older syndication format and each season has at least 24 episodes running around 30 minutes. She has been in at least 1,416 episodes and would take 708 hours to binge through if not stopping. This is not including pilots, holiday specials, spinoffs, mini-series, crossover events, guest appearances on other shows, interviews, commercials, behind the scenes/making of/documentaries, movies, and more.

4 Likes

Okay, but how many of those did she actually do

2 Likes

Movies would be the most unlikely, behind the scenes would probably use material they already had. She’s definitely had to do all the others, but I don’t know how many yet. That and it would make calculating timetables more of an annoyance for total watch time.

1 Like

Clarification:

Conjoint didn’t actually leave. Sorry, by dust of the streets of iacon, I meant what people had brought in.

EDIT: Oh no, now Maccadam is under the same assumption

1 Like

Of all your calculations, I never thought you playing the host of a show would create the most terrifying one yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh, okay. tbh I wasn’t really sure what was happening there at all, but I was just trying to roll with it. I can edit that a bit.

2 Likes

Everything I touch becomes a horrific nightmare eventually. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, naturally :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve edited my post accordingly as well.

3 Likes

No! I like Roaster, she seems nice

1 Like