Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

“Whoops, I guess.”

1 Like

I’m back from the dead, to say this looks interesting
@Chromeharpoon can I play a godmaster

3 Likes

Name: Snowblind

Homeworld: Clemency

Appearance: On the small side for a Cybertronian, her sleek, thin frame colored with whites and grey-blues. Ski goggles propped on forehead over a round helmet, nice long scarf that trails behind her. Skids on her forearms, stick out towards her elbows. Wheels/treads on her lower legs, by her ankles.

Alt-mode:
Something along the lines of this, albeit in white and greyish-blue.

Weapons: In her robot mode the skids on her arm function as weapons, adding a bit more oomph to her attacks. She also carries a pair of crescent blades, well-balanced for throwing that can be recalled to her hands via magnetic shenanigans.

Abilities/powers: Snowblind is adept in hand-to-hand combat, added by her blades and skids, and the wheels in her heels give her extra mobility and speed. She’s experienced in getting into places she shouldn’t, whether that means getting around obstacles or finding subtle ways through them.

Her goggles have in-built scanners, providing a heads-up display allowing for magnified visuals, thermal sight, night vision, and identification of targets (within her experience, of course).

On her alt mode she has a tow winch attached to her back, which rests on the back of her hips in her robot mode. She’s fond of using this as a grappling hook, helping her navigate difficult terrain or apprehend opponents.

Bio: Born a thousand years after the reunification, Snowblind has spent the entirety of her life in the middle of the complicated dance of law and crime on Clemency. She quickly chose a life as an investigator, believing with the naivete with youth that she could fight the bad guys and help the innocent.

Of course, when is it that easy? In her quest she has managed to make enemy of criminal and law alike, requiring a careful web of favors and alliances to keep herself safe. Recent events have caused her to flee the planet to escape her newest enemy’s wrath.

5 Likes

A powermaster, yes.

@rainsong Snowblind is good to go!

And I’ve gotta change an NPC’s name real quick…

3 Likes

lol, glad I got in quick

Would it be too much to ask for a summary of where we’re at right now?

i mean, those are two different things tho

ah nice some new players

1 Like

Not at all! There’s been a big party in Iacon to celebrate the end of the cybertronians’ exile, but that’s about to wrap up now that the night’s dragging on. I just wanna give the players a bit more time to introduce themselves to each other and finish up some shenanigans before I progress.

My point exactly

There’s some parts of the Masterforce/Victory/Zone area of TF lore that doesn’t really jive with this universe, which is why I’m not allowing a whole lotta stuff from there.

3 Likes

Shenanigans, you say? eyes glow

Alright, let’s throw my hat in the ring…

3 Likes

Can I play a power master who’s power master suit is made of transformium so it can easily store away with a non living transtector?

1 Like

So, none of that masterforce or chokon power stuff? I think that’d be okay.

Essentially, similar function to the anime, but replace the masterforce with actual technology

1 Like

That’s definitely okay, then.

Also one of my characters is the god chosen queen of everyone, so that’s fun.

Unlike me, Chrome actually knows what he’s doing. So I think you’ll have a lot of fun here.

1 Like

Also could I have an animal targetmaster that turns into a chestplate

I see no reason to object to that. Go for it!

:eyes:

Well that sounds like a party I should crash.

1 Like

Also, so y’know how Haliaetus died in salvation? Can I have a character find and use his pretender shell this is my last question I swear

I see no reason to object to that, either.

Oki, thanks, time to figure out my pair of characters

2 Likes