Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Most likely.

2 Likes

As always, holler at me if I forget to reply to anything y’all want me to reply to. And feel free to speak up if I write something that doesn’t seem right, or if you want me to clarify something, or whatever.

1 Like

Wait, so are the troopers landing on LD-L1’s ship, or the shuttle? I’m confused. And unsure how to escape

1 Like

The troopers are landing on the Pulsar, not LD-L1’s ship.

1 Like

Alright, and does the grunt (Think that was it?) have any sort of auto-pilot feature? One able to return it to port?

2 Likes

Posting all this here so that we all have a quick reference for the bad guys and their gear. If you have any other questions about them, feel free to ask, and unless those questions are too metagame-y, I’ll answer them.

1 Like

Is it shooting bullets or lasers?

2 Likes

The gun is shooting bullets.

1 Like

Hrm… this will prove to be an issue. I guess Ivory will just sit this one out.

EDIT: Also, LD-L1 be like;

1 Like

Actually, the fighting is happening on the Pulsar’s exterior, not on the bridge. Also, Nova took down the dropship already. The remaining enemy humans are gathering around one of the ship’s airlocks.

1 Like

My bad. I got on here during a break at work, and the battle had already begun. Thanks for the correction!

2 Likes

No problem. Just edit your post accordingly when you have the time, and I’ll get to it.

1 Like

Heya. When are your going to post?

1 Like

I wanted to wait for a day or so for @DuneToa to read my post and edit his accordingly. I didn’t want to just blitz past him before at least trying to give him an opportunity to respond.

I’ll probably post again in a bit, if that’s okay. I probably won’t progress the scene very far on my end, though, because while I don’t want to keep the rest of y’all waiting for much longer, I also don’t want to leave DuneToa completely in the dust.

1 Like

No rush from me. I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it si far. I’ve been glad to finally get a chance to show how brutally LD-L1 fights.

1 Like

And brutal he is. I’m a little hesitant to describe in great detail what getting sucker-punched by a giant robot should be doing to a human body.

2 Likes

Understandable, i’ve toned it down myself because, because i’m pretty sure he could pop their heads like grapes.

2 Likes

I was mostly joking there, but yeah. Most human opponents y’all will be facing will be armored like this, both to give them better protection and to allow me to be more vague with gore and such.

From what I understand, though, RP and Literature topic guidelines for content are more relaxed than other areas on the site, so this is just a personal preference on my part. I don’t believe I’m very good at describing gore, anyway.

3 Likes

Hey, we all have our strengths. I’ve alwqys found that charecter and concept design I’m far better at than actual dialogue and interactions.

2 Likes

Where’s the fight taking place?

1 Like