Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

It’s a written story, I suppose. It’s a forum RP where people create characters to roleplay as, and I as the game master am responsible for writing the world and story around those characters. It’s like a collaborative fanfiction.

2 Likes

@BlackBeltGamer98

Just in case I don’t have the chance to do so in character before I loose access to sell service later, I transfer the Journal of Sentinel Prime from Axis to Firestorm. That way you aren’t all stuck in the Tomb while I’m camping.

Here’s a picture of Oreo, finally!

Excuse the terrible head. Dall-e 2 always ruins them.

5 Likes

Well, he certainly looks awesome, but you’d have to write up a character sheet and a backstory for him before I allow you to play. The templates for character sheets can be found in the first post of this topic.

What does he tranform into? An art display? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Okay, this is better, but there are still a few problems. First, I would like the character sheet to be written according to the template I wrote in the first post. I’ll quote it here:

This allows me and the other players to have an informative reference for your character’s abilities and backstory. You already seem to have a lot of that information written, which is good, but I would like it to be rewritten in this format.

Second, Judgement’s backstory and abilities don’t fit this universe’s lore as they are currently written. Players aren’t allowed to play canon characters, so him being (an) Evac won’t be possible. There’s also only one Prime active at a given time in this universe, usually, and the current Matrix-bearer is already an active character- so there needs to be an explanation as to how/why Judgement is still running around in the present day. Judgement also can’t have a sword that can cut through spacetime- only one such sword exists in this universe, and it’s currently under guard on one of the colony planets.

Here’s a link to a brief overview and a timeline of this universe’s history. These could help you in refining Judgement’s character and backstory. I’m also happy to answer any questions you want to ask.

1 Like

Better?

Definitely better, thank you. But Judgement could still use some work. His weapons and powers are far beyond what’s appropriate for a player character in this setting, to start. He still has that spacetime-cutting sword, along with a weapon that’s apparently more powerful than the Requiem Blaster- such weapons just don’t exist in this universe, and anything like them is currently the property of other powers/organizations. The Skyboom Shield is also currently in the possession of other forces, at the moment, so Judgement can’t have that, either. Reality-warping and time-manipulation are also beyond what’s appropriate for player-characters, but I am okay with Judgement being able to create portals and having some elemental powers, depending on what those powers exactly are.

Judgement’s backstory also needs some refinement. Like I said previously, he can’t have once been a canon character. There also needs to be an explanation as to where he fits in the timeline, and how/why he’s still kicking in the present. The current Prime is already a character in this RP, and usually, there’s only one Prime active at a time in this universe. So how is Judgement still alive, and what has he been up to? I’m cool with having two Primes in the RP (or a Prime and a former-Prime, to be more precise), but I’d like more of an explanation behind it.

Well then never mind I’ll delete it

Okay. If you want to try creating another character, feel free.

Back early due to an injury I sustained doing something really stupid. What all have I missed? Is anyone inside the Tomb yet?

2 Likes

No, actually. No-one’s gone inside the Tomb yet.

2 Likes

Seraphicon’s making his landing approach. Firestorm has opted to stay and watch the prisoners.

2 Likes

Gotchya

2 Likes

“As a courtesy, we allow the Primes to think that they’re the ones who do all the work.”

-Knight-Commander Pyroclast, 37410 BCE, reportedly uttered in the aftermath of the Benzuli Push.

3 Likes

Has the ship landed yet?

1 Like

Yes, it has. A lot of the PCs have disembarked and are making their way into the Tomb of the Primes. Razor and Salvage are still on the bridge, though, and another NPC is watching over the surviving humans who attacked the party earlier. They’ve been stripped of their weapons and locked inside one of the rooms.

2 Likes

@MaxinePrimal is Axis free? Ivory needs to check in with her still.

Hey, you didn’t answer Kitai’s question.

I know, i had work late yesterday, I’m asking so I can post for both at once.