Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

Seraphicon runs a scan for life forms.

“Oh, forgotten Prime, what is your name?” Seraphicon asks, playing along because it amused him.

———————

Firestorm nods, “then I’d better get going.”

“Stay safe, Axis.” Dark says as they run off.

3 Likes

“My name? Fool! My name is, um… Magnetron! I am Magnatron, the 14th Prime!”
The voice bellowed.

Seraphicon could detect one small life form within, hidden out of sight.

“Same to you.”
Axis calmly replied as she followed them out. While she didn’t intend on following the crew into the Tomb, she didn’t plan on staying in the ship either.

2 Likes

“Really?” Seraphicon says, feigning shock, “we are in the presence of one of the Original Primes?”

Firestorm makes it out of earshot before transforming to jet mode and flies out to the tomb.

2 Likes

“Indeed! But I am no merciful spirit. The countless millennia in obscurity have made me grow vengeful. Cybertron has forgotten my name, my very being. And for that it will pay! If you are so foolish as to enter this Tomb, you shall meet your certain demise!”
Boomed the voice.

2 Likes

Firestrom lands at the tomb’s entrance and Dark chuckles, “You act as if we haven’t fought vengeful spirits before; like we’d fear such things.”

2 Likes

After Firestorm and Axis leave, Overgrowth returns to the door of the improvised cell after depositing the human mech in the cargo bay.

“Of course,” she sighs, looking around the empty black corridor. “I must stay alone on the defenseless pleasure barge to do the responsible thing and guard the prisoners while everyone else goes galivanting about. Knight-Commander Pyroclast was right…”

The two Knights guarding the Tomb of the Primes turn to look into the porthole as “Magnetron Prime” makes his presence known. The blue-armored one rolls her eyes, while the black-armored Knight’s face is impossible to read.

2 Likes

Seraphicon chuckles.

1 Like

“I um, yes. I knew that. Of course I knew that. But I am more vengeful and more powerful than anything you have faced before! I have laser eyes. Laser eyes of doom! I bet you’ve never met a spirit with laser eyes before.”

“Is this guy for real? Do you really think he has laser eyes?”
Niko asked nervously.

“I’m gonna go out on a limb and say no.”
Nova replied bluntly.

2 Likes

Firestorm laughs and draws his sword and lights it like a torch. “Then come and take your revenge.” Firestorm says as he steps into the tomb, effectively taunting this ‘Magnetron Prime’.

1 Like

“You dare throw away your life so recklessly? Dare to challenge me? Dare to- oh forget it.”
A cute little insecticon buzzed down from above. Despite the booming voice, her appearance was distinctly feminine. She landed on the floor and looked at the gathered group with a cheerful expression.

“Hello! My name is-”
Her voice bellowed.
“Wait. My bad.”

Her face plate retracted, revealing an adorable smile.
“Hello! My name is Honeycomb. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
She said in a bright and cheerful feminine voice.

2 Likes

“Nice to meet you, Honeycomb.” Firestorm says, extending his open hand to her to shake.

Seraphicon chuckles, “well, that was a great performance; you’ve got a talent for this kind of stuff.” The Angelicon says sincerely.

2 Likes

The bug’s face beamed.
“You think so! Thanks!”

She eagerly shook Firestorm’s hand.

“I’m a story teller back home on Eukaris. And I love putting a lot voice into my characters.”
She said happily.

3 Likes

“Your skills and talents show.” Firestorm says with a smile.

“You could’ve given a shifter or Soundwave a run for their money.” Seraphicon jokes.

1 Like

Stonefist coughs before replying with,
“Old enough. 59,548 years or something? Eh. If anything this journey has been a nice diversion from my age.”
Aralysa smirked and laughed a bit at this, causing the gray-armored robot to grunt and mumble something about youth these days and how she’d understand when Aralysa got that old.
“At any rate, we seem to be here.” Stonefist said, gesturing at the Tomb of the Primes and its guardians.

1 Like

Honeycomb smiled and half turned away, feigning a bit of bashfulness.
“Aw shucks. You’re too kind.”

She then turned back to them.
“It’s largely thanks to this special voice box I have.”
Her faceplate slid back up.

“It lets me change my voice pretty much however I want.”
She now spoke in a voice that was scarily similar to Seraphicon’s. Not perfectly one to one, but not that far off either.
“But of course sounding good don’t mean too much if you’re acting isn’t good. Thankfully I’ve been told my acting is pretty good.”

“Woah. That is freaky.”
Nova said.

3 Likes

“Cool.” Seraphicon says.

1 Like

“Indeed we are,” an amused Beta Maxx says. At the Tomb’s entrance, it seems that some of our heroes are already making their way into the ancient necropolis.

“Your improvisational skills could be improved,” the blue-armored Knight says to Honeycomb. “Your inflection was good, and your modulator certainly enhanced the performance, but the awkward pauses in your responses detracted from it somewhat.”

2 Likes

Honeycomb’s faceplate retracted and she gave a quick shrug.
“Fair enough. I’m still working on my improv skills.”

She took a moment to look over the curious collection of individuals that had gathered.
“So, what are you guys here for anyway?”
She asked.

1 Like

“The language of the Quintessons, as I’m sure you are well aware.” LD-L1, said, not buying his feign. No one, spoke quintess in the modern era, let alone a cybertronian. "May I ask how you came to know such a language so obscure and defiant of any attempts to understand it?*

Touching down on the field outside of the tomb, ivory hopped out of his vehicle. He decided to try and find the Prime, and ask her why she invited him out here, but left him behind anyway. ( @MaxinePrimal)

2 Likes

“Well, let’s go in and see it!” Aralysa replied, a bit loudlier than usual. It was clear the Hecatan bot was excited at the prospect of exploring the tomb, her curiosity was at its peak. Stonefist smiled as the trio walked toward the ancient structure, but otherwise didn’t say anything.