Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

If I’m recalling correctly, Cargo, Zipline, Nova, Maximus, Firestorm, Tokamak, and XM-333 are all still around that area.

@MaxinePrimal @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister mind if I slid in with Nova and Zip?

No. Not allowed. You’re forbidden. This is our conversation. No pianos allowed.

Sure. I have no problem with that.

2 Likes

Actually, i don’t think I’ve transformed him yet, so it’d be no noir detectives allowed. /j

Fine, you’re allowed. Noir detectives are great.

1 Like

Huh, would you look at that. Never thought this would see the light of day :thinking:

1 Like

Neither did I. But I’m back by popular demand.

1 Like

You know what they say, where is demand… :joy: I see you still kept with the Destiny OST, can’t blame you though-- they are good :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One Imperial Amphitheatre, coming right up…

4 Likes

Maybe Hammer and his friend Hyro Rex may make a comeback, I just am not as active as I used to be in this kind of roleplay, unfortunately, :weary:

@MaxinePrimal @MakutaOisli

Another place that Kitai could go to learn more about quintessons could be the Grand Museum in Iacon. It might not be as informative as the Hall of Records, but as Axis observed, the library probably isn’t open to the public right now (though you could try to visit the library later).

There’s also Vector Sigma, which is in Kaon. The planet Sophos is practically a giant supercomputer, also, and Aevum might also be a good place to learn about quintessons, given its unique place in the multiverse.

Just letting you know that your characters have options. Feel free to do with them what you will.

3 Likes

@MaxinePrimal I know, i’m just waiting for @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Dang, my summer’s been really wild so far, hopefully I’ll actually be regularly active when I stop going on trips and actually have some sort of schedule…

1 Like

It’s fine, didn’t mean to throw you off during a trip!

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @BlackBeltGamer98

Figured you two might appreciate this.

2 Likes

@Chromeharpoon

I was going to have Roaster include more in the latest post initially, but had a question. Since it had been so many years, and this play is an adaption, which of the player cast got the spotlight? Aside from Zepar as mentioned.

Trying to figure out from an in-universe perspective, which ones would be considered the most relevant to tell. Potential favorites, things like that.

1 Like

In this play, and in this scene in particular, Zepar, Split, and Sidestep are the focus right now. But in the historical record, almost all of the PCs from Salvation are remembered in some capacity.

1 Like

It’s fun to see more of the Angelicons.

1 Like

I hope I’m doing them justice.

I think so.

1 Like