Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

I mean, dont you?

2 Likes

nah, my characters transform into a big rock and a “spider” tank.

1 Like

Dang, that’s disappointing.

1 Like

Maimus: insult my wife again and there’s going to be one more bot with a gaping hole in his chest
Ghid Four-Eyed Captain: what, is she going to divorce you?
muffled sounds of violence

3 Likes

uh what kinds of tourist destinations are there in Iacon?

1 Like

The Primal Basilica has some parts of it that are open to the public. That’s the big palace where the Primes usually live.

1 Like

ok, I’ll head there.

1 Like

This gives me the amusing idea that the Cybertronian legal system operates by a literal giant machine. Like there’s still lawyers and a jury and whatnot, but the courtroom takes the form of a giant robot. A towering mechanical monolith of law. The judge being a highly advanced a.i super computer that’s been fed nothing but law books and past cases it’s entire life.

3 Likes

You… might actually be onto something there

3 Likes

why do I suddenly want Conjoint to be convicted of a crime

2 Likes

Because you want conjoint to be a self-insert :smirk:

2 Likes

Ivory’s cigar causes him to function slowly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ladies and gentlemen,i give you: the shocker.

1 Like

I promise you I would be completely flabbergasted if I knew what the heck that was.

I suppose I’ll just hang about until we start moving?

You could approach another PC if you wanted to have Ivory interact with someone, or I could find something for him to do if you’d like. It’s up to you.

I mean, I tried to leave it open for anyone to slide in, as since everyone else seemed to be occupied best I could tell.

1 Like

Sometimes, it’s better to have your character approach another PC, rather than wait for another PC to approach your character. If you want to interact with someone, you might have better luck that way.

There’s a rainbow-colored bot trying to evade law enforcement a couple blocks away if you’re interested in evasive non-answers

1 Like

I mean, I’m not entirely sure where everyone is. I sent him back to the crime scene, if you don’t mind filling me in a bit about who’s there.

A bit far away, thanks though.